What's new

Swat Operation II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen Musharaf is director of this war and US@NATO is financer.

Question why we are fighting for US intrests.US and NATO forces losing the war in afghanistan.How can poor pakistan nation can afford this war.

It is better for pakistan to resolve this matter with talaban by talks.

It is better for pakistan to resolve this matter with talaban by talks.
Sure - the offer for talks is open, provided the taliban disarm and disband. They can then run in elections like the MMA (or perpetually boycott them on one pretext or the other like the MMA) and if they win enough seats, change the system.

That is how a civilized society and people would attempt to change the system.

That is how a civilized society and people would attempt to change the system.

they are enimals and they learn from ak-47 G3A3 AND AH1H COBRA only

Dear,
Winner alway dictate his terms not the loser .Presently US and Allies are losing battle.They should accept term and condition of talaban.
What the want,they want law of God Shariat in their country nothing more nothing less.

Problem is with US not with talaban , US have double standards for Israel they dont democracy inIsrael because Jews are in minority,in Gulf they want dictator ship in asia they want democracy because they are illetrate can not understand the moves of US.

25 militants killed as den of miscreant destroyed in Swat
SWAT, Oct 19 (APP): Security forces Sunday destroyed ‘Hujra’ of a miscreant commander Alamgir which was being used as a den in Barthana area of Tehsil Matta of Swat District. According to Media Information Center Swat, twenty five militants were killed and scores injured. Miscreant’s ammunition dump was also targeted and destroyed.
In another incident in Sirsenai Tehsil Kabal, an IED exploded when a convoy of security forces was passing through the area. In exchange of fire three miscreants were killed including the operation of IED. One soldier also embraced Sahadat.

Dear We can read news

It is better embrace us with your golden ideas.

My question is when americans and alllied forces are accepting defeat in afghanistan how can poor pakistan army win war against vistorious talaban.

Dear,
Winner alway dictate his terms not the loser .Presently US and Allies are losing battle.They should accept term and condition of talaban.
What the want,they want law of God Shariat in their country nothing more nothing less.

Problem is with US not with talaban , US have double standards for Israel they dont democracy inIsrael because Jews are in minority,in Gulf they want dictator ship in asia they want democracy because they are illetrate can not understand the moves of US.

Israel is not a democracy ?

Are u sure ?

Regards

Israel is not a democracy ?

Are u sure ?

Regards

i think secces of israil is democracy and fail arab states vs israil because non democracy.i think last month israili police investigate israili PM

Yes Israel has shame full democracy.Only jews have right to vote not palestinions

Please dont try to be over smart.be reasonable.

Please dont try to be over smart.be reasonable.

again don't be personal answer my qes ;)

i know i am smart thanks for info:agree:

is palastinens have israiles nationalts then they allowed for vote :P

Millision of Palestinion are living in Israel.If Israel will give them right of vote ,who will make government???

Millision of Palestinion are living in Israel.If Israel will give them right of vote ,who will make government???

total papulation of israel is 7,337,000

Population at end of August 2008: 7,326.9 thousands

16% of them muslims were is total israil is not in millions :argh:

Religion in Israel is a central feature of the country and plays a major role in shaping Israeli culture and lifestyle. Israel is the only country in the world where a majority of citizens are Jewish. According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the population in 2005 was 76.1% Jewish, 16.2% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 3.9% not classified by religion[1]

You statistics may be right but why they are not giving million of palestinion living inside Israel right of vote????
Half of Papulation of palestin living out side country in jorden and syria and egypt other half have no rights they are living as slaves in israel.They have gathered jews from all over the world.They have captured land of palestinion by force or through paying three time money to owners.
After WW2 they got this state from britishers and then capture more area through 1967 and 1973 arab israel war from arab states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom