What's new

Suu Kyi says cannot back Myanmar’s Rohingya

if suu kyi is reluctant to to support rohingyas, there must be something seriously wrong with the rohingyas.

Sir,

That kind of belief is like a double edged sword----sometimes you are the bat----sometime you are the ball.

Simple, those Rohingyas are specifically the ones who migrated long ago from Bangladesh. Who are the Rohingya? – The Express Tribune

In my opinion, Bangladesh is their home too, opening door for your long lost brothers is a good act.

bangladesh has been doing that since 1978! 1978 to 2012 we were absorbing refugees in our country! Bangladesh is the most densely populated country in the world. It can't take more!!! At least our present government think so!

Okay I understand, I revise my earlier comments, I do hope for the best of Rohingya people, and to Bangladesh too. Thanks for enlightening me bud !

what a hypocrite! time to take back her peace prize which was not earned. hundreds of people are political prisoners - what about them

This is what i feared. Often these newly civilian leaders are incapable of handling the internal issues brutally suppressed by former military leaders.

If Rohingya problem is not addressed, they may soon take up arms.

They first took up arms against Myanmar and the brutal Junta took away citizenship in return. In 1948 they started Mujahid insurgency to merge with East Pakistan which was crushed in 1950s and another insurgency was crushed again in 1970s.

Suu Kyi did the right thing because those Rohingyas aren't even Burmese by origin. How can she support them when they don't even belong to that region?

no matter what but those guys are living there for a long time so government should grant them the citizenship....they are helpless..!!

bd should give citizenship to all Rohingyas ......help your brothers guys

whats indian say on this rohingya issue, is it same like tibet, or is it same like evil palestine and north east 'chinky' indians
th_Indian_flag.gif

india on rohingyas: this is conpiracy to test india support to human rights, no we are not hypocrites, burmese muslims are evil muzlum how can they be the victims, they must be evil creatures, frack those evil invader muslims who invaded india, we wont support them

india on tibet: ohh these buddist monks, most peaceful people on the planet, buddism was from india so we are supporting this cause, also its hurts our enemy china
th_Indian_flag.gif

whats indian say on this rohingya issue, is it same like tibet, or is it same like evil palestine and north east 'chinky' indians
th_Indian_flag.gif

india on rohingyas: this is conpiracy to test india support to human rights, no we are not hypocrites, burmese muslims are evil muzlum how can they be the victims, they must be evil creatures, frack those evil invader muslims who invaded india, we wont support them

india on tibet: ohh these buddist monks, most peaceful people on the planet, buddism was from india so we are supporting this cause, also its hurts our enemy china
th_Indian_flag.gif
India unlike Bangladesh and Pakistan providing shelter to rohingyas and provided monetary benefit to riot hit rakhine state. It seems all the big talks of brotherhood is only limited to forum war and circulating morphed pictures. But when it comes to put your money where your mouth is, we know who is first to quit.

they are not Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi is a term applied to citizens of Bangladesh! They are not Bangladeshi. They are bengali who migrated to Burma before burma was established!!

Do you think South africans should expel all whites from the country just because they don't look like African??

Even if they are not Bangladeshi in origin, its a norm for civilized countries to shelter people who're fleeing persecution. That's what India did for Tibetans, Tamils, Bangladeshis etc, Pakistan did for Afghanis. Let's just ignore the mythical brotherhood.

Rohingyas has history with Rakhine state for more than 200 years,
why are they "Bangladeshi" all of a sudden ? Even the refugees we
shelter had hands in riots againts our own Budhdhist population.
300,000 refugees are enough for a densely populated country
like Bangladesh .

Daughter of a general , the attitude is predictable.

tofu chicken is no human rights buff - she is a dog that anglosaxons trained and bet on to harm muslim and chinese interests in the region, and to feed this rabid dog, the anglosaxons even gave her a noble prize, which permanently sealed her canine status. so minorities in burma should expect no good from this ****** dog.

i say the muslims should try to make their way to the north - to the chinese borders, where they may be supported and armed against a fanatically repressive regime sooned to be installed by the anglosaxons and headed by the crazed tofu chicken.

and from the chinese perspective, a land border with bangladesh can come at the expense of either the inflated ego of the yindoos or the tofu-made dignity of the burmese.

Just curious, what did this woman do for her country? anything good?

I knew her father was the president of their Burma, surrendered to Japanese without fighting during WWII.

You need to go and re-read history.

tofu chicken is no human rights buff - she is a dog that anglosaxons trained and bet on to harm muslim and chinese interests in the region, and to feed this rabid dog, the anglosaxons even gave her a noble prize, which permanently sealed her canine status. so minorities in burma should expect no good from this ****** dog.

i say the muslims should try to make their way to the north - to the chinese borders, where they may be supported and armed against a fanatically repressive regime sooned to be installed by the anglosaxons and headed by the crazed tofu chicken.

and from the chinese perspective, a land border with bangladesh can come at the expense of either the inflated ego of the yindoos or the tofu-made dignity of the burmese.

Are you actually Chinese or one of those British born chip-shop Chinese who resents the white man? As far as I'm aware, a lot of the actual Chinese intelligentsia envy having a universally respected figurehead that could challenge 1 party rule.

Also just noticed this guy was banned.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom