What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

Kashmir soon Inshallah will be a part of Pakistan where they will have freedom to do whatever they want, have self respect and justice
lots of human right violations did took place in Azad Kashmir also
after which media stopped reporting
PA became very strict

is there such thing as freedom of speech in a democracy like india?

no it wouldn't have are you joking? or just being stupid?
we already know indian muslims support us we have always known.you may share the same citizenship with them but we share something bigger then that brotherhood

Freedom can use,but only for the betterment of our countryFreedom also have certain limits and it is a universal facts

Ok we will talk more on the subject later I cannot really provide sources right now so pointless but good chat @Reviewer21 and @pursuit of happiness
forum is meant to clear air..
more clear the picture more will be the fun
Waqt mile to hamein bhi yaad kar lena
pal pal na sahi din mein ek bar yaad kar lena
dost honge aap ke hazaar par
ham bhi un mien se ek hain itna yaad kar lena..

May be your post reflects the basic difference b/w India and Pakistan. Your country is entirely formed with religion as its pivot,while India was built as secularism as its pivot.And what makes you think that Kashmiri muslims are yours? Is it the terriotorial claim or is it the religious?

Historical, territorial, religious, and national we cannot abandon the topic and any leader who tries will commit political suicide in Pakistan so my suggestion put egos away sit down and settle it with something all can agree on.

Kashmir soon Inshallah will be a part of Pakistan where they will have freedom to do whatever they want, have self respect and justice

I disagree.If that is the case then peoples in Kashmir will provide all facilities to insurgents when they cross to India in 1989 just after Soviet war in Afghanistan .But instead they call Indian Army.
Similar fate happens to Operation Gibraltar of Pakistan in 1965.
Sorry for off topic.
But I can tell you there is a reason for above two failure of Pakistan.
Pakistan their golden 65 years for this Kashmir.And look at the present situation.They create all the noises like this in India.But at the end they always prefer India .

Afridi butt boom'd us!

virat+kohli+crying+in+t20.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Let's go suspend Kashmiris from schools for cheering Afridi's booms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indian-fan-dentist15007480_201432124929.jpg

hahahaha....
for how many years you people are dreaming about it......
keep on dreaming.....till eternity and nothing will change.......:lol:

lots of human right violations did took place in Azad Kashmir also
after which media stopped reporting
PA became very strict

Its not Azad Kashmir, Its Pakistan
I dont care whatever you write over here, BUt atleast write the name of country correct

Its not Azad Kashmir, Its Pakistan
I dont care whatever you write over here, BUt atleast write the name of country correct
Azad Kashmir stands for Pakistan occupied Kashmir
i am not calling Pak as Azad Kashmir

hahahaha....
for how many years you people are dreaming about it......
keep on dreaming.....till eternity and nothing will change.......:lol:
haha

Not only Kashmir, Khalistan and other states will soon separate from India and India will collapse. Its not a dream but will happen for sure..

1.kashmir

yes... Inshallah,, amen .. but wait for new .. for new earth to be born..
by the way ...
hamko maluum hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin...
dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayal acha.

2. self respect and justice
pata ye kis chidiya ka naam hai
do yu have any idea what you talking about.?
shall i start giving link how you treat muhajirs? your own people ahamdaiyas who cant be muslim ?
for kashmir you are o verge of loosing pakistan

Aasoo Aa Jate Hain Ankhon Me Rone Se Pehle
Her Khwab Toot Jate Hain Sone Se Pehle
Ishq Hai Gunah Ye To Samajh Gaye
Kaash Koi Rok Leta Ye Gunah Hone Se Pehle

haha

Not only Kashmir, Khalistan and other states will soon separate from India and India will collapse. Its not a dream but will happen for sure..
like balochistan lol
stop day dreaming
live with peace man

Back
Top Bottom