What's new

Suspended for chanting Hindu prayer: Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUBBISH ... Bring one of his videos where he is cursing Pakistani Minorities. My Challenge to you.

He have said unwanted things about hindus and christians... So there are no hindus and christians in pakistan?
I know with persons like him there wont be any minority in future, but for present they are there... So it wont hurt them?
Hafizz sayeed was openly declaring in a rally to destroy hindus... Where did u come to defend ur minorities that time?

RUBBISH ... Bring one of his videos where he is cursing Pakistani Minorities. My Challenge to you.
Zaid Hamid : We call Hindus to Islam (Shameless fellow) - YouTube :lol:
Hindus convert to Islam or be KILLED. Zaid Hamid warns India and Hindus of the world. This is crazy - YouTube :lol:

Now dont tell me u guys dont have Hindus and Christians

He have said unwanted things about hindus and christians... So there are no hindus and christians in pakistan?
I know with persons like him there wont be any minority in future, but for present they are there... So it wont hurt them?
Hafizz sayeed was openly declaring in a rally to destroy hindus... Where did u come to defend ur minorities that time?
Yes thats the point

This should silence the proud Fasih Khan for a bit :rofl:

The best ever thing that might happen to India. But I doubt it would happen in 'India'. Hindu fanatism is high in Indians who are becoming dangerous within and for the region.

Pls stop Educating us..And take look inside ur country...where Hindu & Christain are being slaughtered ,converted forcefully or made to flee their home ....That why many pakistani hindu reached India demanding a safe livelihood....
This Christian School can operate freely And Dare to Do such Thing Coz its India And Hindus are generally tolerant toward others religion.......Only In India A maullvi asking For a shariah law can live to see the light of other day....

If similar thing shld Happen in pakistan I pretty Sure this school would have been Burned down..And teacher shoot by some nutcrack islamist jehadi
Pakistani Hindus Allege Forced Marriages, Islamic Conversions
Christian Minorities are persecuted heavily in Pakistan. « #Alertpak#

And as for Indian Muslim......... We r proud of them
Indian Muslims oppose move to impose Sharia laws - Rediff.com India News
WikiLeaks Cablegate: Indian Muslim population largely unattracted to extremism - Documents News - IBNLive

Thank God Almighty for that !!!

Same here Can't thank enough the almighty for sparing India the Horror........."Jo bhi hota hai AAche ke liye hota hai...Whatever God does he does coz he loves you"..:yahoo:

Thank you very much for sharing such Beautiful Videos. I bet, fearfully you either haven't seen them wholly, otherwise you'd embrace Islam or you are of the cult who keep denying the truth till you'll meet your lord at day of judgement. Zaid Hamid is a blessing (No matter what jokers across the border say about him). He truly is working for Takmeel-e-Pakistan (Showing Light Of Islam to the World) May Allah Almighty Bless Him.

As for my challenge, you have not proved your point. No where in those three videos he has threatened Pakistani Minorities, he's Addressing Hindustanis. Pakistani minorities are our brothers, we can convey the message of truth through love to them.

Thank you very much for sharing such Beautiful Videos. I bet fearfully you either haven't seen them wholly, otherwise you'd embrace Islam or you are of the cult who keep denying the truth till you'll meet your lord at day of judgement. Zaid Hamid is a blessing (No matter what jokers across the border say about him). He truly is working for Takmeel-e-Pakistan (Showing Light Of Islam to the World) May Allah Almighty Bless Him.

As for my challenge, you have not proved your point. No where in those three videos he has threatened Pakistani Minorities, he's Addressing Hindustanis. Pakistani minorities are our brothers, we can convey the message of truth through love to them.

I am proud to say that I am never wrong about Pakistani, ... Thanks for making my believe strong.

Thank you very much for sharing such Beautiful Videos. I bet fearfully you either haven't seen them wholly, otherwise you'd embrace Islam or you are of the cult who keep denying the truth till you'll meet your lord at day of judgement. Zaid Hamid is a blessing (No matter what jokers across the border say about him). He truly is working for Takmeel-e-Pakistan (Showing Light Of Islam to the World) May Allah Almighty Bless Him.

Actually technically we do not have judgement day... we just keep on coming... kill us but then we will come back.. again... :D:
And at no point we have plans to submit to a threating terrorist identity who will burn you make your afterlife hell blah blah BS but he loves you for not believing in him.

Actually every Pakistani should work hard to make Zaid Hamid the Khalifa of Pakistan. Noone would be more delighted than the indians.

Actually technically we do not have judgement day... we just keep on coming... kill us but then we will come back.. again... :D:
And at no point we have plans to submit to a threating terrorist identity who will burn you make your afterlife hell blah blah BS but he loves you for not believing in him.

Actually every Pakistani should work hard to make Zaid Hamid the Khalifa of Pakistan. Noone would be more delighted than the indians.

This was for you and your likes ..

you are of the cult who keep denying the truth till you'll meet your lord at day of judgement.

The best ever thing that might happen to India. But I doubt it would happen in 'India'. Hindu fanatism is high in Indians who are becoming dangerous within and for the region.

Yessss! Tell me about it! Indians are becoming dangerous for the region and 'AfPak' is the only place where peaceful people can live? looooooooooooooool Some of you guys make me laugh. Made my day! Cheers :D

Fasih Khan! Where are you mate??!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom