What's new

Suspected suicide bomber arrested in Rawalpindi

Mujahid

Reaction score
RAWALPINDI: Law-enforcement agencies have arrested a suspected suicide bomber from the Sadar area of Rawalpindi.

Sources said the suspect, wearing a shawl and glasses, tried to enter the office of traffic police. He fled the scene when a security guard intercepted him.

However, he was arrested after police cordoned off the area.
The suspect has been identified as Shahid, a resident of Kohat.
He has been moved to an undisclosed location for further investigation.
Sources said that he was also carrying a suicide vest.

Suspected suicide bomber arrested in Rawalpindi – The Express Tribune

RAWALPINDI: Law-enforcement agencies have arrested a suspected suicide bomber from the Sadar area of Rawalpindi.

Sources said the suspect, wearing a shawl and glasses, tried to enter the office of traffic police. He fled the scene when a security guard intercepted him.

However, he was arrested after police cordoned off the area.
The suspect has been identified as Shahid, a resident of Kohat.
He has been moved to an undisclosed location for further investigation.
Sources said that he was also carrying a suicide vest.

Suspected suicide bomber arrested in Rawalpindi – The Express Tribune

CJ: Don't worry Shahid "mein hun naa"

O Cumon Guys.... Shahid Khattak is my cousin and he is not a terrorist .. he is an engineer...He was in burqa cz he wanted to enter a girls college and see his ex-fiancee... But he was taken as a terrorist... he will be released soon and i will update you all...
My point is don'bnelieve to our media they just you know want to break news... Its so funny that a suicide vest is found.. LOL...

O Cumon Guys.... Shahid Khattak is my cousin and he is not a terrorist .. he is an engineer...He was in burqa cz he wanted to enter a girls college and see his ex-fiancee... But he was taken as a terrorist... he will be released soon and i will update you all...
My point is don'bnelieve to our media they just you know want to break news... Its so funny that a suicide vest is found.. LOL...

office of traffic police??lol

This dude must be really stupid.. how old is he? 15?

hahahahaahahh so now he is in deep mess wow our punjab police you know them.

first get info from him and then hang him on tree.

first get info from him and then hang him on tree.

he is not sucide bomber he is lover dear .dont hang every one heheheehehh

as we say in punjabi

chor ko pakerna nhi saad ko chorna nhi hahahahhahaha punjab police

Burqa politics is nothing new, carry on but time is coming near when The Reality unveil their evil faces.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom