What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

Wow! I thought accusing someone of being an Israeli agent automatically gave the accuser credibility in the eyes of Pakistanis! Where does this doubt come from?

Exactly, I mean how dare they doubt anything including the "FACT" that Raymond Davis was a US diplomat and not a BlackWater Mercenary!!!

So??? Pakistan military also send people to get training from US and other countries..

Chuck Yeager trained your Air Force men.. So is it mean your daddy is USA?? China giving you soft loans for you to buy weapons... Is it means China is also your daddy?? KSA giving you subsidized oil, so KSA is also your Daddy?? How many daddy's more will you afford?? Stop talk nonsense if you don't have anything to say..

Why should I worried about Pakistan overtaking Britain in nukes?? We need only less nukes to destroy your country than your country needs to destroy mine.. The good thing is that, we both wont be alive seeing it..

Like u had mentioned in yr own post we dont engage entirely with just one nation. Rather we like to keep our options open.

Now we blindly defend any of these nations like yr doing in this forum.:lol:

so keeping in view the above mentioned u really think them as yr PAPA.

Sure. Sometimes I appreciate being wrong. Yet does the truth of the charge really matter in Pakistan, or that the person accused should be tortured, convicted, and executed merely as a matter of "theology"? Zarvan, your input too, please.

Unlike the US where it is only applicable on Muslims. Well......atleast we are consistent.

yes because we dont lie at-least.

search for an interview in which one of member of their envoy in delhi gave an interview to a mag few years ago in which he had revealed that.

No budy !!U r just extreme fun :D What will we do without somebody like you :) :lol: :lol:

Carry on. I will not entertain somebody, who doesnt know the facts or argue with their heads inside the sands.

The Israel Vs Palestine issue is as similar as the Indo VS Pak issue .
Both sides provoke each other and in the process have equal share of casualties u know.......
The best option with such issues is to stay neutral however India has already given its support to Palestinians in the past .

The Hindu : News / National : India pledges support to Palestine, announces $10 million in aid - The Hindu: Mobile Edition

Yeah, the only minor difference being that 1 is equipped with state of the art weapons by the US including Nuclear Weapons and the other equipped with stones!!

Exactly like Pakistan & India. God, you guys are so smart!!

Analysts are right. Whenever Pakistan in grave internal danger they find someone like Israel or India to divert people's attention.

On the other hand India is beating the drums of war when Pakistan is struggling with overwhelming internal issues and turmoil, makes people wonder who is pulling Indian strings to put pressure on Pakistan at this critical time. Unless, perhaps, that is a gesture of goodwill as atleast the war will unit us.

Spies can be caught but not by emails sent to Jerusalem. Its a joke.

P.S. I knew one girl that was exchanging emails with Pakistani guy that she met on IRC. Hope they did not caught him. :disagree:

I doubt they would have picked a guy up if he was exchanging pleasantries, there was probably months of surveillance in advance before any pickup.

No budy !!U r just extreme fun :D What will we do without somebody like you :) :lol: :lol:

Carry on. I will not entertain somebody, who doesnt know the facts or argue with their heads inside the sands.
u can always search for his interview.

Or i should say for u grapes r sore.

Israel beat all Arab countries together. We ripped off pakistan in 1971. You know we share something like winning war history. you wont understand it. You never won any war

You ripped someone off alright, it was the Bengalis (ex-Pakistanis) that you ripped off, off their successful freedom struggle where you played second fiddle. Israel never did that so no you guys do not share anything.

Also, Israel never got a** rap** by any country like you did in 1962. Israel is also not a toilet, unlike you and I can just continue on and on.......there are more difference then commonalities actually!

Like u had mentioned in yr own post we dont engage entirely with just one nation.

Huh?? Where did I said that??

I said Israel was a reliable ally .. It doesn't mean other countries are not..

I said diplomacy and international relations is too big for you to understand and you are proving it again and again.

Our country has relationship with many other countries than Israel..

Rather we like to keep our options open..

Yea right!! we all are seeing it for a couple of years where those options lead your country to..

Now we blindly defend any of these nations like yr doing in this forum.:lol:

Lolz, think about it before typing.. There are plenty of posts in the forum which shows its the other way around ;)

so keeping in view the above mentioned u really think them as yr PAPA.

You are just proving your stupidity here..

You ripped someone off alright, it was the Bengalis (ex-Pakistanis) that you ripped off, off their successful freedom struggle where you played second fiddle. Israel never did that so no you guys do not share anything.

Also, Israel never got a** rap** by any country like you did in 1962. Israel is also not a toilet, unlike you and I can just continue on and on.......there are more difference then commonalities actually!

By what I know your army of one soldier equal to 10 hindu soldiers surrendered to baniya army. 93000 of them. You can console yourself by false logic

By what I know your army of one soldier equal to 10 hindu soldiers surrendered to baniya army. 93000 of them. You can console yourself by false logic

Then how come you have not a single inch of land from '71?? And how come you have no idea how many civilians were part of the 93k who were ordered to surrender to India or face certain death by Mukti Bahini??

Then how come you have not a single inch of land from '71?? And how come you have no idea how many civilians were part of the 93k who were ordered to surrender to India or face certain death by Mukti Bahini??

so you have come down to level to debate on how many soldiers actually surrendered? Pity. Your army surrendered and you are debating about numbers

Is any of the mainstream media reporting this incident...?

In fact india had siezed 13000km2 of pakistani land in west pakistan..It was later returned as a goodwill measure along with safe return of surrendered pakistani soldiers.

so you have come down to level to debate on how many soldiers actually surrendered? Pity. Your army surrendered and you are debating about numbers

You want definition of pity? It is when a country amasses a million soldiers at the border of another country that is 1/7th its size only to withdraw unconditionally and unilaterally especially after becoming the laughing stock of the world at not being able to muster enough guts to cross 1 inch of the LoC!!

In fact india had siezed 13000km2 of pakistani land in west pakistan..It was later returned as a goodwill measure along with safe return of surrendered pakistani soldiers.

So basically nothing, right?

You want definition of pity? It is when a country amasses a million soldiers at the border of another country that is 1/7th its size only to withdraw unconditionally and unilaterally especially after becoming the laughing stock of the world at not being able to muster enough guts to cross 1 inch of the LoC!!

So basically nothing, right?

So ripped off in two parts is nothing then carry on with your delusional world

Back
Top Bottom