What's new

Sushmita Sen and Wasim Akram are reportedly tying the knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A website recently published that Sushmita Sen and Wasim Akram are reportedly tying the knot.

The two, who were rumoured to be seeing each other, never openly admitted to their relationship. But fresh reports of their alleged marriage, woke everyone from their slumber as it was said the two were planning to tie the knot in Dubai later this month and settle in the Middle East thereafter.

However, what's puzzling is that Wasim is apparently seeing an Australian model and is living with her in Karachi currently.

Sushmita's spokesperson denied the news saying, "It's not true at all. In fact, Sushmita is having a show in Mumbai on the 24th of this month. I don't think she can have an event in Mumbai as well as plan her wedding simultaneously!"
Fresh round of Sushmita's marriage rumours - The Times of India :chilli::victory::devil::rofl::omghaha:

What are you getting anyway, you seem too happy ?
Because I have seen the reaction of Indians on Sania Mirza wedding that was really funny if this also becomes true than Man dam would create bigger reaction than of Sania Mirza

A website recently published that Sushmita Sen and Wasim Akram are reportedly tying the knot.

The two, who were rumoured to be seeing each other, never openly admitted to their relationship. But fresh reports of their alleged marriage, woke everyone from their slumber as it was said the two were planning to tie the knot in Dubai later this month and settle in the Middle East thereafter.

However, what's puzzling is that Wasim is apparently seeing an Australian model and is living with her in Karachi currently.

Sushmita's spokesperson denied the news saying, "It's not true at all. In fact, Sushmita is having a show in Mumbai on the 24th of this month. I don't think she can have an event in Mumbai as well as plan her wedding simultaneously!"
Fresh round of Sushmita's marriage rumours - The Times of India :chilli::victory::devil::rofl::omghaha:

@Zarvan; any Hadees or Koranic injunction about this? You're just the Dude for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I have seen the reaction of Indians on Sania Mirza wedding that was really funny if this also becomes true than Man dam would create bigger reaction than of Sania Mirza

No, no; Sania Mirza was no big deal at all. She retained her Indian citizenship and passport and still plays for India, alongside Indians.
Besides her family is Qadiani.

Let them marry . why should religion or countries come between love. :)

Wasim has been one of my favourite cricketer. It'd be cool if he marries a bengali.

Good for them :cheers:. Absolutely love Times of India comments section :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom