What's new

Sushma swamped by requests from Pakistanis, so India asks Pakistan to endorse patients for treatment

Have a read through:

https://dfn.org.uk/organharvesting

This should wake you up as to what is going on in India.

Listen kid, its just simple pure math. Billion plus people where majority are living in sub human condition, selling organ is an option to make quick bucks. That is why India is an attractive place for transplants due to readily available and cheap options.

I know this as I know few cases.

Not only transplants but womb for rent is a thriving medical facility that India offer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...en-women-carry-babies-wealthy-foreigners.html

There might be few cases where exploitation does happen, but alas tell me one ideal country where crime doesn't happen and India is not alone in that case.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1330209

https://www.dawn.com/news/1308778

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/05/06/illegal-organ-trafficking-thrives-in-the-province/

Desperate people live everywhere, Including your country.

But again I reiterate most of the organs transplanted are donated not sold, since selling of organs are illegal in India.

Regarding surrogacy, it's purely legal in India, then why are you pointing it as something wrong. LOL :p:

Finding living donors is a herculean task even for the rich patients out here. Most poor folk in India are too scared to even donate blood.

are there any statistics on what kind of treatments are being sought by the Pakistanis in India? might be an interesting case study for a Business opportunity in Pakistan itself.

Must be fake news. Pakistan has better medical facilities than India, doesn't it?
I think most Pakistan will admit how much better India's medical facilities are.
---------
On topic:

It's a business transaction meant to lower the cost of life saving treatment, I think Pakistan and India can and should set aside politics to cooperate on this.

LOL. We got top notch facilities and doctors who can piss over Indian docs and facilities any day. Even when I visit Pakistan, I book my appointments to get thorough checkup with Pakistani docs as I trust them more then ones in UK.

I am not very clued up with medical science but I believe organ transplant is just not a simple case of finding someone randomly and get organ just like that. It has to match. Your "donating" analogy doesn't hold much ground on medical terms. With you 1 billion people, with crushing poverty, there are many people who are willing to give, not donate, organs for cash.

I am not condoning this, its an exploitation of humanity. But for you chest thumping Indians, it should be matter of shame. Even Pakistanis are exploiting.

When you say that you dont have much clue about medical science , it's better you don't talk about a complex issue like organ transplant. As a medical professional all I can say is your post is making a mockery of your intellectual capacity on this subject.

As we Indians are seen as enemy country, stop the hypocrisy of traveling to India for medical purposes. Pakistanis have many other countries to seek cheap medical facilities. South East Asian countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore etc. The relation India has with Bangladesh or Sri lanka or Nepal are different to Pakistan which is perceived as an enemy country including their own civilians. As an example, the hatred spewed by British Pakistanis in this forum, who are burning seeing the success of NRIs and the growing influence of India in the world arena is enough to vouch that the hatred is carried out even for generations.

For south Asia India is the go to place for quality medical care in parts because of close distance, same culture and typess of diseases and affordability.
Yet, why our rich political leaders travel to America or Singapore for even treatments which is easily available here?

Last edited:
Yet, why our rich political leaders travel to America or Singapore for even treatments which is easily available here?

For worlds best treatment because they can affotd it.

Was your comment supposed to say something intelligent?

As we Indians are seen as enemy country, stop the hypocrisy of traveling to India for medical purposes. Pakistanis have many other countries to seek cheap medical facilities. South East Asian countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore etc. The relation India has with Bangladesh or Sri lanka or Nepal are different to Pakistan which is perceived as an enemy country including their own civilians. As an example, the hatred spewed by British Pakistanis in this forum, who are burning seeing the success of NRIs and the growing influence of India in the world arena is enough to vouch that the hatred is carried out even for generations.

Hehe.... tgey don't want media to know about the std they have

Well that was in the past a decade or so back. Now things have changed. For example where did

Mrs. Sushma Swaraj underwent her Kidney transplant ??

Mrs. Sheela Dixit underwent her two bypass surgeries in AIIMS.

Ms. Jayalalitha was treated in Apollo.

Mr. Arun Jaitley underwent gastric bypass surgery at Max Hospital Saket.

Dr. Manmohan Singh underwent heart bypass in AIIMS.

There are ton's of other examples. So your statement is all but anything true. :)

Indian brains are mostly empty, doubt anyone would want the transplant of that.

India is only attractive for its cheap organ transplants due to readily available organs. That what it all come down to.

Piss off, I know what I am talking about. You are a cheap destination for those who cant get the organs they need in their own countries.
Chal bhaag .. pakaa mat

Chal bhaag .. pakaa mat

patli gali say nikal warna aur zaleel karoon ga.

There might be few cases where exploitation does happen, but alas tell me one ideal country where crime doesn't happen and India is not alone in that case.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1330209

https://www.dawn.com/news/1308778

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/05/06/illegal-organ-trafficking-thrives-in-the-province/

Desperate people live everywhere, Including your country.

But again I reiterate most of the organs transplanted are donated not sold, since selling of organs are illegal in India.

Regarding surrogacy, it's purely legal in India, then why are you pointing it as something wrong. LOL :p:

You are beating around the bush.

How many nations are there who are billion plus yet desperately poor? India is the only one out there. More poor people lead to more desperation for cash which in turn mean more organs for cash available.

You can try to sugarcoat it as how ever you like, but it is the sad reality.

Health care is cheap in India t
What a ridiculous post.

Indian members that have never step foot inside UK seem to think they know so much about British Pakistanis. Both indians and Pakistanis have done well for themselves in Britain, to think Indians are some how so much better off then Pakistanis here in the UK is just dumb.
The mayor of london is a pakistani for gods sake, what jealousy are you talking about.

Health care is cheap in India t

What a ridiculous post.

Indian members that have never step foot inside UK seem to think they know so much about British Pakistanis. Both indians and Pakistanis have done well for themselves in Britain, to think Indians are some how so much better off then Pakistanis here in the UK is just dumb.
The mayor of london is a pakistani for gods sake, what jealousy are you talking about.
There is quality health care and it is mostly cheap because we manufacture our own meds. The import is much less.

Now about British Pakistani's its a bit off topic but here you go
More than 75 per cent of British Indian students in England get five or more “good” GCSEs, compared to 61 per cent of white.
Then 26 per cent of British Indian students in England go on to a top-flight university, compared with 15 per cent of their white British classmates.
British Indians are barely 2 per cent of the population, but 12 per cent of all doctors.
Perhaps a more useful – but potentially inflammatory – comparison is with British Pakistanis, whose educational and economic results lag sadly behind their British Indian compatriots. Barely 6 per cent of British Pakistani students get three A grades at A-level; among British Pakistanis as a whole, only half are classed as economically active.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...sh-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html

There is quality health care and it is mostly cheap because we manufacture our own meds. The import is much less.

Now about British Pakistani's its a bit off topic but here you go
More than 75 per cent of British Indian students in England get five or more “good” GCSEs, compared to 61 per cent of white.
Then 26 per cent of British Indian students in England go on to a top-flight university, compared with 15 per cent of their white British classmates.
British Indians are barely 2 per cent of the population, but 12 per cent of all doctors.
Perhaps a more useful – but potentially inflammatory – comparison is with British Pakistanis, whose educational and economic results lag sadly behind their British Indian compatriots. Barely 6 per cent of British Pakistani students get three A grades at A-level; among British Pakistanis as a whole, only half are classed as economically active.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...sh-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html
i must be one of those 6% british pakistanis who's got an A grade in A levels

Back
Top Bottom