What's new

Sushma swamped by requests from Pakistanis, so India asks Pakistan to endorse patients for treatment

Sorry to say but Cheap is your comment than the organ since it's "Organ Donation" and some one is donating the Organ of his/her loved once to save the life of others, it's priceless. But to know that you should change your views apart from Cheap point scoring. Shame on you. :-(

Pakistanis PAY for your organs sunshine, which are readily available among your people. They are not getting those as donations or free.

Rather taking all these medical trips as some sort of medical marvel which is available in India and Pakistan lacking medical facilities, I am just showing you the true picture. Rather boasting, you lot should feel shame.

In nut shell India begging Pakistan for customers !

Do you have any source to back up this claim of yours that a majority of Pakistanis come here to get donated organs? Or is it a figment of your imagination?

Figment of imagination is your boasting that Pakistan lack medical facilities. Organ replacement is the major reason for Pakistani, just like most UK couples go to India for womb for rent surrogate mothers.

Get out of Alice wonderland and smell the coffee.

Figment of imagination is your boasting that Pakistan lack medical facilities. Organ replacement is the major reason for Pakistani, just like most UK couples go to India for womb for rent surrogate mothers.

So you don't have any source to back your claim. Got it.

Pakistanis PAY for your organs sunshine, which are readily available among your people. They are not getting those as donations or free.

Rather taking all these medical trips as some sort of medical marvel which is available in India and Pakistan lacking medical facilities, I am just showing you the true picture. Rather boasting, you lot should feel shame.

Get your facts correct kid, the patients pay for the surgery and followup treatment (which is highly risky and complicated) not essentially for the organs. Most transplantation's occur from brain dead individuals (mostly in road accidents) to the patients and yes some do willingly.

This I'm telling you as a person from one of the successful states (Kerala) where a lot of transplantation including heart and liver is done recently. Please care check the following links before typing nonsense again;

http://www.knos.org.in/

Why Kerala is leading the way in organ donation

https://www.dawn.com/news/1267410

https://www.dawn.com/news/1285181

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/05/29/lack-of-health-facilities/

I guess the above links would be enough to Enlighten you a bit for now. :)

Sorry to say but Cheap is your comment than the organ since it's "Organ Donation" and some one is donating the Organ of his/her loved once to save the life of others, it's priceless. But to know that you should change your views apart from Cheap point scoring. Shame on you. :-(

And make sure that the Hospital and the Doctor is not an Indian there, because most top doctors and quite a few good hospitals in the gulf are owned by Indians. LOL :p:

:) oo come on you expect the ordinary members a rich vocabulary ? by cheap many members from Pakistan means less costly not the other meaning. Or you can say they want to say the treatment is cheap as compared to western countries.

BTW Gulf countries sucks in this field. I do not know what is the reason but many Pakistanis working there even failed to find decent treatment for Diabetes even

Get your facts correct kid, the patients pay for the surgery and followup treatment (which is highly risky and complicated) not essentially for the organs. Most transplantation's occur from brain dead individuals (mostly in road accidents) to the patients and yes some do willingly.

This I'm telling you as a person from one of the successful states (Kerala) where a lot of transplantation including heart and liver is done recently. Please care check the following links before typing nonsense again;

http://www.knos.org.in/

Why Kerala is leading the way in organ donation

Kiddo, its just the matter of having more "cheap" and readily available options in India. You can't find many desperate people in Pakistan who are willing to sell their organs for cash. That is the bottom line. As I mentioned earlier, the womb for rent in India is another "marvel " and state of art medical facility available in your country which is indeed hard to find any where on the planet.

Those who can afford can get the care and specially the doctors in Pakistan. The articles are talking about health care available to the general population which if you look at India where most of the population can't even defacte in dignity, coming from an Indian like you, is quite laughable.

So you don't have any source to back your claim. Got it.

What source? It's a fact majority of Pakistanis go to India for organ transplants readily available due to very poor and desperate population in India.

Kiddo, its just the matter of having more "cheap" and readily available options in India. You can't find many desperate people in Pakistan who are willing to sell their organs for cash. That is the bottom line. As I mentioned earlier, the womb for rent in India is another "marvel " and state of art medical facility available in your country which is indeed hard to find any where on the planet.

We donate organs not sell them. But you are true, you may not find desperate people ready to sell their organs in Pakistan, but we can surely see quite a few desperate enough to blow them-self for some twisted ideology and logic. LOL

No need to say thank you, but I least respect the intentions of the families of the dead who are ready to donate the organs of their dead ones. :-(

Last edited:
We donate organs not sell them. But you are true, you may not find desperate people read to sell their organs in Pakistan, but we can surely see quite a few desperate enough to blow them-self for some twisted ideology and logic. LOL

No need to say thank you, but I least respect the intentions of the families of the dead who are ready to donate the organs of their dead ones. :-(

LOL. Donate? Bullshit. Poor nations don't donate they sell and the ones who can afford , they buy. I know it's not fair but that's the way it is. You can take your "better Indian medical facilities" BS to where sun don't shine.

Bilkul.Dushman mulk mein ilaaj !! Beghairati ki bhi hadh hoti hain.Phir beghairati ki haddhein kyon hone lagee ?

Naheen. Dushman mulk kay logon ko apnay organ bachyna.

Ab tum logon ko yeh din bhi dakhnay paray.

My sympathies are with you.

LOL. Donate? Bullshit. Poor nations don't donate they sell and the ones who can afford , they buy. I know it's not fair but that's the way it is. You can take your "better Indian medical facilities" BS to where sun don't shine.

@Spring Onion Please care to see the not so rich vocabulary of your ordinary member. :-(

No, we donate and your poorest of the poor are coming in large numbers for their treatment, and in majority of cases we are giving them absolutely free treatment. Ton's of videos to substantiate my claims are available in YouTube but you don't even have a link to support your claim.

But you are still stick your head to the aforementioned place that you mentioned earlier and keep on talking without any evidence. LOL :p:

Moreover who is rich Pakistan ?? LOL, Thanks for the new info. :p:

Last edited:
That's why Pakistanis don't go for brain transplant in India as Indian brains are mostly empty.
well you are contradicting urself. first you say pakistanis go to India for organ transplant and now you say they dont. I sense some organ is malfunctioning.

Paisa aur pakistan jaise aag aur paani ka mel.kuch baat hazam nahin hua.

Ghatiya hi hain , janaab .Isi liye toh aapko aur aapke mulk ko jhel rahe hain.

Akhir tum say hum tumhare organ khareed rahay hain? Samjha?

Jhel naheen rahey, jhelna par raha hai, zabardaste.

well you are contradicting urself. first you say pakistanis go to India for organ transplant and now you say they dont. I sense some organ is malfunctioning.

I specifically excluded the brain for the reasons I mentioned.

@Spring Onion Please care to see the not so rich vocabulary of your ordinary member. :-(

No, we donate and your poorest of the poor are coming in large numbers for their treatment, and in majority of cases we are giving them absolutely free treatment. Ton's of videos to substantiate my claims are available in YouTube but you don't even have a link to support your claim.

But you are still stick your head to the aforementioned place that you mentioned earlier and keep on talking without any evidence. LOL :p:

Moreover who is rich Pakistan ?? LOL, Thanks for the new info. :p:

Have a read through:

https://dfn.org.uk/organharvesting

This should wake you up as to what is going on in India.

Listen kid, its just simple pure math. Billion plus people where majority are living in sub human condition, selling organ is an option to make quick bucks. That is why India is an attractive place for transplants due to readily available and cheap options.

I know this as I know few cases.

Not only transplants but womb for rent is a thriving medical facility that India offer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...en-women-carry-babies-wealthy-foreigners.html

Back
Top Bottom