What's new

Surya ICBM

Surya has been denied multiple times.
But Agni5 is ICBM suited to Indian needs (Surya1) and Surya2 is unlikely to be deployed for decades to come.
It'll remain a denied but completed project.

Surya has been denied multiple times.
But Agni5 is ICBM suited to Indian needs (Surya1) and Surya2 is unlikely to be deployed for decades to come.
It'll remain a denied but completed project.
As far as I know, Surya was a liquid propelled ICBM based on Indian ASLV or PSLV. Obviously, it got cancelled. BTW I have seen Surya reports dating back to 1995. At that point Agni-1 was nowhere to be seen. Obviously, after advent of Agni in 1999 and operationalization in 2003-04, the point of a liquid fueled long range missile based on Indian civilian space program became moot! The path ahead was solid propellant missile. Hence Agni-V and NOT Surya.

NK beat Shoopah Phawah India :lol:
They make Hwasong-15 at 21 meters long and 2 meters wide.

NK beat Shoopah Phawah India :lol:
They make Hwasong-15 at 21 meters long and 2 meters wide.
What we indians will get from that long range missile im happy we havent made such huge missile plus there is no need of agni 6 such waste of money and could be used for other development purpose

As far as I know, Surya was a liquid propelled ICBM based on Indian ASLV or PSLV. Obviously, it got cancelled. BTW I have seen Surya reports dating back to 1995. At that point Agni-1 was nowhere to be seen. Obviously, after advent of Agni in 1999 and operationalization in 2003-04, the point of a liquid fueled long range missile based on Indian civilian space program became moot! The path ahead was solid propellant missile. Hence Agni-V and NOT Surya.

The Union Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan visiting an exhibition, during the Petrochemical Investors Conclave, at Bhubaneswar on November 16, 2017.
s20171116117969.jpg

One kilogram of waste polyethylene and polypropylene can be converted to either about 600-650 ml of petrol or 700-750 ml of diesel along with LPG. The process has been developed at the bench scale.

The Ministry of Petroleum and natural Gas has successfully introduced the BS-IV grade transportation fuels across the country. preponement of BS-VI grade auto fuels in NCT

Back
Top Bottom