What's new

Survey: Young Arabs across Middle East Express High Level of Confidence in Saudi Crown Prince

Turkey supported the Colour Revolution style Arab Springs too. I don't get all the posturing from Turks when they side with every dangerous Western intervention. Erdogan's turn away from the West post-coup was a good thing and I respect Turkey's power but historically they've always used it for purposes damaging to their neighbours.

Turkey supported the Colour Revolution style Arab Springs too. I don't get all the posturing from Turks when they side with every dangerous Western intervention. Erdogan's turn away from the West post-coup was a good thing and I respect Turkey's power but historically they've always used it for purposes damaging to their neighbours.

Well screw the neighbours, they have always damaging us with proxies. Why care about them when they do the same, Iran did the same with second gulf war and with Afghanistan to. Using american to get rid of ther openent. And now is KSA using that power to get rid of iran, why complaining about Turkey?

I'm talking about the Middle East bro. Turkey's nice to Pakistan and we're nice to them. But they're more fake than we are when it comes to Muslim-ness. KSA ka zikar bhi naa kar they're the worst of the munafiqeen sell outs.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom