What's new

Survey no.4: Profession

Pakistanis what category do you fall under? -ONLY FOR PAKISTANIS

• Total voters
I am interested in a lot of things :D

And 1 of them is helping Pakistan pick up and get back on its feet

One of the reasons I'm in the current org myself. When it comes time to move, there will be additional knowhow and skills to take back. In my position I have excellent visibility to the structure and management of this big machine.

Aysa kiya field hai?

Re-vote you guys have a new category

Either IT or last choice?

@The Accountant
IT

I am interested in a lot of things :D

And 1 of them is helping Pakistan pick up and get back on its feet
The real issue of Pakistan is the gap between talent and those with the wealth ...

There is no risk taking on the part of business group. No new ideas or business scetors are being introduced.

@Dubious

PM me for the org name. It may interest you and experience in this century old setup is very applicable and transferable to Pakistan.

IT

The real issue of Pakistan is the gap between talent and those with the wealth ...

There is no risk taking on the part of business group. No new ideas or business scetors are being introduced.

Bang on target, the only safe bet is buy undeveloped land make a housing scheme with commercial area, market it, collect money, keep a portion to yourself and then enjoy. You see there are two organizations in Pakistan which have huge amount of land (PTCL and Pak Railways) suggested to both of them to setup REITs I can help them setting it up and they wont have to worry about financing any expansion projects for foreseeable future. Omitted military from it because they are too idiot to understand besides they are all-knowing.

Category poochi hai company and details nai lolz

lolz...My expertise is in plants unless you have chlorophyll or can produce flowers I dont really care much abt you so as to say...

HOWEVER, I do care about how each one of you can contribute to my nation or can be trained to think and do so!

Oh ho...I just put everything in business and financing! :p:

Khawaab acha hai is mein say sach konsa hai? :unsure:

Science ki field hai ...There is limited choices I can add :(

Ok Finance and Accountants I made you a separate field...Now re-vote please!

What is that? :undecided:

Re-vote kero...I made a different category for accountant and finance people!

Re-vote I changed the list - last mein check kero
Trying to be a lorry driver

Very true. As a nation we don't like innovation and the risks with it. Failure of any kind is a taboo.

Very true. As a nation we don't like innovation and the risks with it. Failure of any kind is a taboo.
Actually the issue is we do not have any social security system which restricts our creativity ... an average middle class income guy cant quite job and experiment with business as he has to earn his living ...

On the contrary those with assets only engages themselves either in real estate or in trading business ...

Actually the issue is we do not have any social security system which restricts our creativity ... an average middle class income guy cant quite job and experiment with business as he has to earn his living ...

On the contrary those with assets only engages themselves either in real estate or in trading business ...

Sir, it is a problem with the society and not the lack of social security system.

Working class NOKARz will not teach their kids to experiment being entrepreneurs, 99.9% won't. And even the children who want to try, they will not be supported and drummed to be failures even before trying.

The generations of NOKARz don't have the ability to think beyond NOKRI. Support is out of question.

It's a social disease.

Sir, it is a problem with the society and not the lack of social security system.

Working class NOKARz will not teach their kids to experiment being entrepreneurs, 99.9% won't. And even the children who want to try, they will not be supported and drummed to be failures even before trying.

The generations of NOKARz don't have the ability to think beyond NOKRI. Support is out of question.

It's a social disease.

May be you are right but do they have any option? They dont have capital to start any business and with the money they earn they can hardly meet their daily needs

May be you are right but do they have any option? They dont have capital to start any business and with the money they earn they can hardly meet their daily needs

There's a lot that can be done and money made. Getting out of one's comfort zone is the biggest hurdle. One has to slog hard but how many people you know would start own small business that's below their imaginary social standards?

What I find shocking is that people will become taxi drivers in UK (& some of them end up making a successful business) but won't touch any such businesses back home.

We just don't have that hard and smart work attitude and thinking in general. This requires grooming and that won't come from NOKARz.

In a society where parents push their kids towards profession of their choice instead of giving them the encouragement to excel at what they are actually good at, this is what happens to it. Mismatch of skill sets and stagnancy.

Sir golden words thats the main trouble .No body says starting new business is easy but once is establish count the possibilities which is never possible in job
Getting out of one's comfort zone is the biggest hurdle.

Sir golden words thats the main trouble .No body says starting new business is easy but once is establish count the possibilities which is never possible in job

Sir Allah Ka nazaam hai. Tajarat Ka hissa nokri se zyada. But business requires heck of a lot more physical effort and brain usage.

As the Chinese saying on frog goes: Put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out. But if you put the frog in room temp water with slow heat, it will stay put and boil ready to eat.

NOKR mind set is the frog on slow heat. Once boiled it's finished and NOKR for life.

Education system is geared to output NOKARz anyways but the older generation is more messed up than anything and makes it all worse. Heck population is exploding to produce more NOKARz.

I never did chowkidari of anything before joining police I was a student joined police last year as constable and I am asking as forum member
That is awesome, I was always intrigued by how Pakistani police differs from our police.

Halaky Sir barkat ka wada bhi Tijarat ky sath hai and if u look at things that way u create more jobs for other tu sadqa e jaria bhi samjh lain.Freedom,future scope,can provide others,also for your coming generation,holidays some of few benefits thori si mehnat ky baad bura tu nahi.Check this thread too @Dubious expand the topic to another level
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...to-pakistan-innovations-ideas-pour-in.618223/
Sir Allah Ka nazaam hai. Tajarat Ka hissa nokri se zyada. But business requires heck of a lot more physical effort and brain usage.

As the Chinese saying on frog goes: Put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out. But if you put the frog in room temp water with slow heat, it will stay put and boil ready to eat.

NOKR mind set is the frog on slow heat. Once boiled it's finished and NOKR for life.

Education system is geared to output NOKARz anyways but the older generation is more messed up than anything and makes it all worse. Heck population is exploding to produce more NOKARz.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom