What's new

Survey no.4: Profession

Pakistanis what category do you fall under? -ONLY FOR PAKISTANIS

• Total voters
Seems like no one is an artist/ journalist /blogger?

No wonder Pakistani news isnt getting much work done and is going down as gutter news/ promotion!

@Kambojaric

@Ghost 125
Hey we all are kind of bloggers..we blog on pdf :D
Anyone who has written original posts longer than 500 words is a blogger :enjoy:

Last edited:
@Dubious sorry no vote here.

You didn't list my profession here, seems even mod doesn't appreciate us the finance people.:suicide2:

My educational background is in IT and Computer Sciences while I'm an Internet Marketer both by choice and by profession. (Currently employed as an Internet Marketing Lead Consultant - Building a marketing strategy from scratch and Managing the Marketing department).

I'm in it for the Entrepreneurial aspect of it and to possess the ability to be free of the daily rat race and to work when, how, and from where I want, and to build up my own Internet Based assets instead of enslaving myself to some ones elses dreams and the corporate servitude that follows.
Something I'm pretty close to achieving.

Apart from having a passion for Psychology (I'm an INFP type 4w5 for anyone who understands), and a passion for Self Defense (Bushido way of Life, Ninjutsu and a few others).

Oh, present role can't be disclosed ... But employed.

Now that is a new one and interesting!

He should select IT field.
He is probably managing routers, firewalls and voice platforms, i.e. IP telephony.
I have qualifications, training and experience in Network field too, apart from a lot more other technologies in IT.

Chowkidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr

nah public safety.. security guards are for private entities.

Do you work as Health and Safety Executive or similar!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom