What's new

Survey no.2 : Province

Which province do you belong to?

• Total voters
my family moved all over Pakistan due the job of my father.. but you can put Punjab because my paternal grand father owned farm lands in Multan so my ancestral home is there but we also have homes in Isb (my father got after his retirement) and Lahore (my mom constructed her dream house there).

my family moved all over Pakistan due the job of my father.. but you can put Punjab because my paternal grand father owned farm lands in Multan so my ancestral home is there but we also have homes in Isb (my father got after his retirement) and Lahore (my mom constructed her dream house there).
Just put Punjab :)

I’m from the Lahore and Faisalabad region.
Punjab

I love Multan, been there last year... lovely city.. clean... and nice people..

I love Multan, been there last year... lovely city.. clean... and nice people..

Kashmor..
Thank you bro..
I love our farm house there which is just outside Multan and is very green MashaAllah.. but it gets very warm there however my father being technical person did many innovations that keep our home very comfortable without over the top use of airconditioning.

Thank you bro..
I love our farm house there which is just outside Multan and is very green MashaAllah.. but it get very warm there however my father being technical person did many innovations that keep our home very comfortable with over the top use of airconditioning.
When the plane was about to land, I saw a lot of Mango trees around the city... probably Chaunsa Mango trees... wow what a sight that was..

I will go there again, this time for more days.. last year it was only a one day trip to meet Dr. Siyal.. He is a wonderful person.. Sitara e Imtiaz, a foreign qualified cardiologist, writing books on Quran ans Science.. He gifted me two of his books..

I’m from the Lahore and Faisalabad region.
You must be funny guy then :partay::D

When the plane was about to land, I saw a lot of Mango trees around the city... probably Chaunsa Mango trees... wow what a sight that was..

I will go there again, this time for more days.. last year it was only a one day trip to meet Dr. Siyal.. He is a wonderful person.. Sitara e Imtiaz, a foreign qualified cardiologist, writing books on Quran ans Science.. He gifted me two of his books..
Although Multan gets pretty warm but still I think it is more comfortable than the very humid summer of Karachi.. because I remember and I landed on Faisal airbase in October and at midnight in a C130 and I felt the air was heavy and difficult to breath as if I was drowning in water.
But don't me wrong..rest of my stay was fine and I liked the city and its people.

Although Multan gets pretty warm but still I think it is more comfortable than the very humid summer of Karachi.. because I remember and I landed on Faisal airbase in October and at midnight in a C130 and I felt the air was heavy and difficult to breath as if I was drowning in water.
But don't me wrong..rest of my stay was fine and I liked the city and its people.
Yeah, no surprise here.. even I (born and brought up of Karachi) feel the same.. it has sadly become a city of concrete...

Yeah, no surprise here.. even I (born and brought up of Karachi) feel the same.. it has sadly become a city of concrete...
the air feels very humid in summer but rest is great. In Dec, one can still walk in t-shirt

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom