What's new

Survey no.2 : Province

Which province do you belong to?

• Total voters
You living permanently in ISB? If for job/ studies you are free to choose either...But if you have moved to ISB with family then ISB it is (but if you feel Punjabi its fine....) :)
We live here, the entire family, but our permanent address is always listed in Hafizabad and go back a lot. Its not really about how i feel but more of roots and family and extended family, almost all of whom live somewhere else and come back there.

Have paternal ancestor from Hazara, K-Pk but land bought and house built in maternal origin Attock district in village where you can hear the Indus flow.

District?

@Dubvious. I think you ought require people to give more refined answers with at least district if it rural or city if it is urban. I think it would expose how atypical the PDF Paks are from the general population of the country. I think some cities are way to over represented giving us a very skewed presentation.

My mum is from attowala kharian Punjab and my Dad is from Awana Kharian Punjab

Ancestors from mum side were from attowala Kharian same place

Fathers Ancestors were from Awana pind near Gujrat Punjab Pakistan

Conclusion been Punjabi Pakistani for thousand off years

We live here, the entire family, but our permanent address is always listed in Hafizabad and go back a lot. Its not really about how i feel but more of roots and family and extended family, almost all of whom live somewhere else and come back there.
You can choose what either then :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom