• Total voters

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Which province do you guys belong to?

This would mean where you live/ your parents lived/ your ancestors are from:

If like me your paternal and maternal differ choose only your paternal province!
Again if like me you are born in a different province than your paternal side...Choose your paternal province!

However, if you have settled down in a different province from your ancestral land and have a home there...Choose your new host!

SURVEY IS ONLY FOR PAKISTANI MEMBERS ONLY!
MEMBERS WITH A CONNECTION WITH PAKISTAN!

Last edited:
Asalam u alaikum. I am living in lahore,born in karachi,my father grow up in karachi in 1984 we moved to lahore. My grand father belongs to occupied Jammu state. He was serving in army before partition. And retire from army job in 1984. And posted in various cities,like sialkot,lahore, quetta,karachi and Rawalpindi.so my family really belongs to entire Pakistan.

Wait a minute @Dubious need clarification as i born and raised in Karachi but my parents hijrat for 2 times so we should choose our birth land or our parents?
Which province do you guys belong to?

This would mean where you live/ your parents lived/ your ancestors are from:

If like me your paternal and maternal differ choose only your paternal province!
Again if like me you are born in a different province than your paternal side...Choose your paternal province!

However, if you have settled down in a different province from your ancestral land and have a home there...Choose your new host!

Asalam u alaikum. I am living in lahore,born in karachi,my father grow up in karachi in 1984 we moved to lahore. My grand father belongs to occupied Jammu state. He was serving in army before partition. And retire from army job in 1984. And posted in various cities,like sialkot,lahore, quetta,karachi and Rawalpindi.so my family really belongs to entire Pakistan.
This is like my situation ...

Just put your current affiliation :)

Wait a minute @Dubious need clarification as i born and raised in Karachi but my parents hijrat for 2 times so we should choose our birth land or our parents?
Where you currently belong!

For those who are settled abroad they need to choose their or their parents birth province....But for those in Pakistan they choose where they are now or live or have a house...

Live in Islamabad but am from Punjab.
Chose Punjab.
You living permanently in ISB? If for job/ studies you are free to choose either...But if you have moved to ISB with family then ISB it is (but if you feel Punjabi its fine....) :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom