What's new

Surprise: Tunisia launches first Navy warship manufactured locally

Where did this came from Man Tunisia has a population of more than 10 Million they should have an Army of around 75000 and 25000 of Navy and Air Force each waiting for features of this ship and Tunisia needs to focus on its Air Force and getting new modern Fighter Jets for it

Congrats.

Big achievements start with such initial steps. Wish to see cooperation between Tunisia and Turkey for bigger warships...
I think Tunisia should go for 4 Adda Class Corvettes and few Missile boats from Turkey
@Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi

Last edited:
Where did this came from Man Tunisia has a population of more than 10 Million they should have an Army of around 75000 and 25000 of Navy and Air Force each waiting for features of this ship and Tunisia needs to focus on its Air Force and getting new modern Fighter Jets for it

I think Tunisia should go for 4 Adda Class Corvettes and few Missile boats from Turkey
@Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi
i think we should do cooperation with Turkey and i think we should build Turkish ships under license

Surprised, I thought Tunisia hasn't had any military industry. Congratulations

Last edited:
General Specifications: (a test version)

Length: 27 meters

Width: 6 meters

Lifting: 80 tons or more

Speed: 25 knots (35 knots in some sources)

And officials have confirmed that the first official production of these sentinel will be launched in September and it will be supplied to each of the naval forces and border guards of Tunisia and Libya by their demand from the beginning of October.

Congrats to Tunisian Nation for this achievement.
More of a symbolic in my view

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom