What's new

SURPRISE! Bal Thackeray going to the land down under!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai many of us wish him health and if its natural end then i wish a stronger hate-monger should succeed him. I dont like hypocrits .

Just because some one does not like your country, they do not become hate-mongers.

If Bal Thakeray had a problem with Pakistan, he had valid reasons for it. Its another thing that pseudo-secularists over here chose to ignore those concerns.

Sholay to 2 Hindi movies or 3 English movies ke bara bar hai time length main. :D

at that time we have daily 18 free hours after we feel tired from 6 hours sleeping work :woot:

Was watching Pak news and they reported that Bal Thackeray was bested by Zaid Hamid and is now in critical condition inching towards his death bed.

Also they mentioned Amitab Bachan got beat up while trying to visit Bal.

:rofl:

Personally i don't agree with Mr.Bal Thackeray,but never it is good to make fun of dieing man. Allah doesn't like it. Edit your post bro.

Breaking news: Bal Thackery dead. :undecided:
i read this news on an indian forum.
Shiv Sena Supremo, Balasaheb Thackeray has died at the age of 86. Multiple organ failure is likely cause

Updates:

Traffic to the residence of Bal Thackeray has been blocked and there is heavy presence of police personnel in the area.

Shiv Sena Supporters are presumed to have allegedly attacked media personnel at Matoshree - residence of Bal Thackeray.

Bhujbal has reached Matoshree.

Amitabh Bacchan reaches Matoshree

Crowd gathers outside Thackeray's residence: Rediff.com's Abhishek Mande, who is outside Matoshree, sent this photograph of the melee outside Shiv Sena Chief Bal Thackeray's residence.

Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadam said that the doctors were trying their best and urged Shiv Sainiks to remain calm.

Kadam's appeal came after supporters earlier targeted media vans stationed outside the bunglow by throwing stones at the vehicles and media persons.

Thackeray clan, Bachchans at Matoshree: Raj, Uddhav and other members of the Thackeray family are at Matoshree.

The hectic activity at the Thackeray residence has fueled speculations on the Shiv Sena chief's health.

Actor Amitabh Bachchan, considered close to the Thackeray family, and his actor-son Abhishek are at 'Matoshree

I respect the comments of Andromache.

Not his any followers attacked Pakistan with AK-47s. Why you guys hate him? He never done any physical harm to Pakistan.

He is 'local' Indian man, whose dos and donts are limited to India - mainly Maharashtra only. I know, most of the Pakistanis, even webby too hate him coz of 'tekedhar' attitude.

Mind your business...dont complain till his physical activities cross the border. He is just an Indian Citizen...not a non state actor.!

Ps Even i don't like him.

Personally i don't agree with Mr.Bal Thackeray,but never it is good to make fun of dieing man. Allah doesn't like it. Edit your post bro.

I was laughing at Amitab, not Bal. I mean, is it really that hard for you guys to understand?

Andromache just told me to keep this terrorism discussion aside. We will be having same old discussion about HS and no conclusion will be reached.

Point is its OK if you hate a person, you are entitled to your opinion but AT LEAST give a reason. Its a forum where we back our statements with our reasons.

We talk of HS based on his alleged involvement and other info provided to us by Indian govt. to media outlets, US declaration etc. See, I have reason.

All I was asking was reason. Razii gave his, so did Andromache. So its all fine with them.

I won't pass comment on someone whom I have no reason to hate or like. Its as simple as that.

No reason...lol recent cricket threats, anti muslim stance...previous record of distrupting cricet just because the team was pakistan, and whatever beating he do to indians is not my concern

I respect the comments of Andromache.

Not his any followers attacked Pakistan with AK-47s. Why you guys hate him? He never done any physical harm to Pakistan.

He is 'local' Indian man, whose dos and donts are limited to India - mainly Maharashtra only. I know, most of the Pakistanis, even webby too hate him coz of 'tekedhar' attitude.

Mind your business...dont complain till his physical activities cross the border. He is just an Indian Citizen...not a non state actor.!

Ps Even i don't like him.

you forget just one thing here its discussion forum and every one is free for speech ;) if you don't like to talk then go youtube play music and enjoy

YouTube

No reason...lol recent cricket threats, anti muslim stance...previous record of distrupting cricet just because the team was pakistan, and whatever beating he do to indians is not my concern

whatever he did, he did on Indian soil, you must not have a problem with that.

I asked for reasons and now you have given it. Buddy, kindly comprehend correctly what I said.

Fine with me. Case Closed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom