What's new

SURPRISE! Bal Thackeray going to the land down under!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't like Bal Thackeray but you guys has no right to disrespect a dead man.

KRAIT you should not be bewidlered because you may be his follower but the ones who doesnt like him are not his followers so naturally if he hates someone than that someone will hate him as much.
simple rule he is good for many Indians for his hate towards us and our religion but not for us for the same reason.
Ma'am I have no problem when someone shows his/her hate as long as they give their reasons. Passing one line comments seems more like default reaction towards any Hindu nationalist. I know he is extreme in his own way but he don't order target killings or plans terrorist attacks against your country. That's difference of opinion we have. Nothing wrong with that.

I can understand you POV as you have given your reason. That's totally acceptable.

Its all about backing with your own reasons. We live in a free society and every one is free to express his/her opinion.

Only thing surprising is the lack of reason. Nothing more than that.

He must live.... i want to see how he will stop cricket matches..... get well soon

Krait, you know I hate all Indians. It's not like I hate Bal more than others.

I don't wish death upon anyone. He got what was coming to him.

As they say, every dog has his day.

Still, I give my support to his loved ones.

Even though the guy is an ***, I'm sure his family wants a speedy recovery.

Krait, you know I hate all Indians. It's not like I hate Bal more than others.
I don't wish death upon anyone. He got what was coming to him.
As they say, every dog has his day.
Still, I give my support to his loved ones.
Even though the guy is an ***, I'm sure his family wants a speedy recovery.
Oye to ye bolta na ki tu sabhi Indian ko hate karta hai isliye use hate karta hai.

Ye Reason to likh deta. Itna lazy kyun hai tu. :D

No problems BTW.

I also don't like Bal Thackeray but you guys has no right to disrespect a dead man.

He is not dead yet...

And krait why you guys talk bs about hafeez when you guys know nothing about him

He is almost 86 years old and on life support system.

He has been the game changer in Maharashtra politics for almost 5 decades.

But make no mistake, Raj Thakeray is the new Bal Thakeray. Udhav Thakeray is just not poltical material.

Ma'am I have no problem when someone shows his/her hate as long as they give their reasons. Passing one line comments seems more like default reaction towards any Hindu nationalist. I know he is extreme in his own way but he don't order target killings or plans terrorist attacks against your country. That's difference of opinion we have. Nothing wrong with that.

I can understand you POV as you have given your reason. That's totally acceptable.

Its all about backing with your own reasons. We live in a free society and every one is free to express his/her opinion.

Only thing surprising is the lack of reason. Nothing more than that.

Lets put aside terrorism and all at the movement because thats a big debate and bal and his group is no clean one as well so lets not bring in that debate here.

there are many reasons for liking him and many reasons for disliking him for each of the party so definatelty there are reasons on both sides be these Indian or outsiders or within groups in India.

My personal opinion is that i wont wish for his death.

Oye to ye bolta na ki tu sabhi Indian ko hate karta hai isliye use hate karta hai.

Ye Reason to likh deta. Itna lazy kyun hai tu. :D

No problems BTW.

Krait, you know that I am not biased.

I hate all Indians equally. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom