What's new

‘Surgical Strikes’ falsehood exposed as Indian minister rejects army's claim

What a great army. An army which depends on jaish e Muhammad to carry out terror attacks. And for whom as if bakr id is not enough goes to behead a fellow soldier and whose proud citizen calls beheading a soldier an achievement.
Nop we don't rely on terrorist groups it is India who rely on Baluchistan terrorist, TTP ,Mukti bahni. You people started that game . We are just responding you back . Now if that is hurting India then you should blame your grandparents and politicians who started this policy .

I mean do you believe yourself what your bollywood media is reporting? army enter Pakistan killed 38 militants without a scratch? is it some kind of sunny deol movie,

only LOC violation, it will be avenged..

Script is better than Sunny Deol movie :P and we are lovin it :D

Between Pakistan and USA. So many unanswered questions. Even American journalists are not buying this shyt. Think logically, had Pakistan been sheltering the most wanted terrorist few hundred kms from the capital, the next week it would have been under sanctions to the eyeball.

Instead Pakistan was praised.

So lets stay focused on how media is fooling the Indian public with all those "SirGKal" strikes, Uri attack etc.
when you reject OBL SirGKal strikes ;)

Why Focus on Indian Surgical Strikes :D

What a great army. An army which depends on jaish e Muhammad to carry out terror attacks. And for whom as if bakr id is not enough goes to behead a fellow soldier and whose proud citizen calls beheading a soldier an achievement.

Saying a bharti with rich history of terrorism from Mukti Bahini, LTTE to northern terrorists in Afghanistan (not including on-going adventures like TTP and BLA)..

at least i am not going gaga over a fake story.. if violating LOC is your achievement then beheading violaters is achievement for me,

I didn't say I reject those.
I only said there are so many open questions.

And for the argument sake, USA is the so-called sole super power at the moment, who is India? :lol:

Wow you are one special type of idiot. Did Pakistan Government or Pakistan Army denied the attacks on OBL? But right now they are been categorically denied. Also still the mystery revolves around your captured Indian soldier full in arms. So if your army is that capable why don't it launch another surgical strike to free him lol .

Helicopters were not used in the attack.... That was his statement. But media blown out of proportion. Helicopters were used to ferry troops in and out of their base. Para dropped while flying with in our air space. Which would have seen by Pakistan as regular excersise of airforce after Uri.

And for the argument sake, USA is the so-called sole super power at the moment, who is India? :lol:
Right Now it is Uncle Sam's " spoilt brat " and needling Pakistan exactly the way Pakistan used to needle it.

naah, it have too much tadka, even bollywood standards will not approve it :no:
Enjoy it. As you have already banned the other Bollywood Stuff :-)
Wow you are one special type of idiot. Did Pakistan Government or Pakistan Army denied the attacks on OBL? But right now they are been categorically denied.
Okay regular Idiot, tell me where exactly our Govt or DGMO has claimed aerial attack / para dropping which the OP refers to ?

Helicopters were not used in the attack.... That was his statement. But media blown out of proportion. Helicopters were used to ferry troops in and out of their base. Para dropped while flying with in our air space. Which would have seen by Pakistan as regular excersise of airforce after Uri.
In normal circumstances I can understand but currently when forces are on high alert I just don't buy it. When forces are on red alert they keep eye on every movement on the border . And also if you have mentioned it helis drop them in your area. Then why did they had to hike for 10 hours to reach the target? And then spend 4 hours doing the operation and then i guess returning back also took 10 hours ? Which means your forces were in engagement all the past day come on dude just seriously wtf.

Also I am going to ask same question from you which I asked other esteemed members (Indians). Have you ever in your life visited LOC? And you know what type of deployment is there? After every half mile there is one Pakistan Army or rangers checkpoints. And that followed by intense patrols by rangers and army. I am saying this because I have went to several sectors in LOC. So for your forces to remain in Pakistan area for 4 hours is simply bull shit .

Right Now it is Uncle Sam's " spoilt brat " and needling Pakistan exactly the way Pakistan used to needle it.

Enjoy it. As you have already banned the other Bollywood Stuff :-)

Okay regular Idiot, tell me where exactly our Govt or DGMO has claimed aerial attack / para dropping which the OP refers to ?
Lol yesterday your entire media was filled with that news you can refer to times of India and other Indian news papers for that.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom