What's new

Surgical strike video

What really it is? and what with the background noise? using potato cams?
some trees and a explosion, how it shows that its Pakistan, went deep inside Pakistan to through a grenade...
so much stories of super natural soldiers and this is the proof...

Right now clear quality is not available because news outlets are milking the heck out of it. They even watermarked the videos. Total 8 min footage is released, some are of assault and some of reconnaissance carried out prior to assault.

Right now clear quality is not available because news outlets are milking the heck out of it. They even watermarked the videos. Total 8 min footage is released, some are of assault and some of reconnaissance carried out prior to assault.
ok lets hope they make the flag and uniform correct and dont do the same mistakes which Bollywood does. They have to prove that they really cross the border and went inside Pakistan. I think they have taken enough time to figure out and iron out all the challenges faced to have a good quality clear evidence.

showing jungle warfare exercise bad quality video is not going to prove anything, planet has waiting too long to accept any half cooked unclear doubtful proof.

i was told after destroying terrorist camps and successful aie strike nargis fakhri did a crazy dance show in white saree inside Pakistan! where the heck is that part i have been waiting for it to release! and please release in hd hd sucsd sucks this is 21st century indians!

Bollywood still needs to work on it's special effects.

Look at the green tree clearly visible....and this was said to be a midnight operation...in some isolated place. :lol:

Screenshot 2018-06-27 at 6.02.34 PM.png

ok lets hope they make the flag and uniform correct and dont do the same mistakes which Bollywood does. They have to prove that they really cross the border and went inside Pakistan. I think they have taken enough time to figure out and iron out all the challenges faced to have a good quality clear evidence.

showing jungle warfare exercise bad quality video is not going to prove anything, planet has waiting too long to accept any half cooked unclear doubtful proof.

IMHO this video is released because Congress and other opposition parties provided ammo to BJP to humiliate them.

It's for domestic audience and Indian army would have released most worthless and non tactical footage for political bosses.

Political and military classes of both nations knows what happened. Let's leave at that

Yes some ayuvedic camera operated by Hanuman himself.

Would it help at all If i reported your perverted a@@ to the mods?
Grow up mate or you may find some one doing the same to u. Only difference is u lot are way too sensitive to not blow up after reading such stuff.

Stick to the freaking topic and stop insulting our gods.

Don’t explain you will find them giving bravery awards to the freedom fighters killed in these strikes like they did in Kargil ..... don’t ruin the or*y started by your video .... enjoy the fun
IMHO this video is released because Congress and other opposition parties provided ammo to BJP to humiliate them.

It's for domestic audience and Indian army would have released most worthless and non tactical footage for political bosses.

Political and military classes of both nations knows what happened. Let's leave at that

Yes some ayuvedic camera operated by Hanuman himself.
but I am not able to see flying soldiers...

make sense.

Will it be accepted in its present condition?

Don’t explain you will find them giving bravery awards to the freedom fighters killed in these strikes like they did in Kargil ..... don’t ruin the or*y started by your video .... enjoy the fun
Nahin yaar, we are having constructive argument, relax and discuss.

Would it help at all If i reported your perverted a@@ to the mods?
Grow up mate or you may find some one doing the same to u. Only difference is u lot are way too sensitive to not blow up after reading such stuff.

Stick to the freaking topic and stop insulting our gods.
Why is your @$$ on fire since i am only repeating in the lines of your own former defence minister,
And NO i would never insult anyones religion or beliefs.

If Indians can believe surgical strikes fantasy they can believe anything. And why would they want to? Pointless arrogance is damaging for countries such as India and Pakistan.

Why is your @$$ on fire since i am only repeating in the lines of your own former defence minister,
And NO i would never insult anyones religion or beliefs.

Huh Windy bhai, stop releasing wind.
Stick to topic and stop insulting others beliefs.

Your politicians and even your military uses a lot of symbolisms which can be mocked.

Just stick to topic and stop the gas release from the a$$.

make sense.

Will it be accepted in its present condition?

Who cares as far as BJP is concerned.

Congress is doomed if they accept it, doomed if they don't.

Congress foolishly pitted itself against army. The Indian army is popular among Indians because of its discipline and absolutely zero interference in politics.

Huh Windy bhai, stop releasing wind.
Stick to topic and stop insulting others beliefs.

Your politicians and even your military uses a lot of symbolisms which can be mocked.

Just stick to topic and stop the gas release from the a$$.
ok, i guess unlike everyone else you are prone to release it from your mouth.... carry on.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom