What's new

Surgical strike video

Who cares as far as BJP is concerned.

Congress is doomed if they accept it, doomed if they don't.

Congress foolishly pitted itself against army. The Indian army is popular among Indians because of its discipline and absolutely zero interference in politics.
if no one cares, then why release a doubtful fake looking video and increase more confusion then already is. Army damaging its reputation by doing this.

if no one cares, then why release a doubtful fake looking video and increase more confusion then already is. Army damaging its reputation by doing this.

You as a Pakistani may have doubt but most of the Indians don't.

India has very low violence society when it comes to guns and grenades. So Indians automatically assume these weapons are used against terrorists or enemy nation.

Btw BJP would certainly like Congress to question the video and dig their own grave.

Indian army have credibility. Congress doesn't even compare.

You as a Pakistani may have doubt but most of the Indians don't.

Indian is very low violence society when it comes to guns and grenades. So Indians automatically assume these weapons are used against terrorists or enemy nation.

Btw BJP would certainly like Congress to question the video and dig their own grave.

Indian army have credibility. Congress doesn't even compare.
I have seen lots of Indians expressing their concerns and doubting this incident including some experts civil /Mil. as well as International media.
so not only Pakistanis have doubts.

I am not concerned or doubting IA, because as far I am concerned this whole drama is created by BJP/Modi Sarkar as publicity stunt, IA has to comply and produce something which satisfies Modi Bhagats and really and truly do not show anything to prove or claim.

I have seen lots of Indians expressing their concerns and doubting this incident including some experts civil /Mil. as well as International media.
so not only Pakistanis have doubts.

I am not concerned or doubting IA, because as far I am concerned this whole drama is created by BJP/Modi Sarkar as publicity stunt, IA has to comply and produce something which satisfies Modi Bhagats and really and truly do not show anything to prove or claim.

That's your point of view. Modi bhakts are no military experts and neither are congis.

Fact is those congis or others doubting surgical strikes are the one with no military experience or just pleasing their masters.

Like I said India don't need proof from army, they know it's credible institute. Politicians of no integrity and corruption charges questioning them is even below laughable.

That's your point of view. Modi bhakts are no military experts and neither are congis.

Fact is those congis or others doubting surgical strikes are the one with no military experience or just pleasing their masters.

Like I said India don't need proof from army, they know it's credible institute. Politicians of no integrity and corruption charges questioning them is even below laughable.
rejecting claims, include some IA retired senior officers, video or links in other threads.
IA is also famous and well known for corruption etc.

What you are really saying is, Because Modi ji said it, so it happened. Does not matter what is shown to you as a proof.

I am sorry to say but this is exactly the way how Sanghis and Modi Bhagat behave with the enhanced feature of Nationalism Glasses.

Sorry if i hurt any feelings.

If Pakistan releases a propaganda video of a strike as a counter to Ind surgical strike video then this simply means its a real video and it has hurt them badly. :lol:

Oh man, what entertainment is India, it lies and then it tries to prove it, then it lies again and again.

Other than from the first day surgical strike happened to today, not an inch difference it made to Pakistanis, Pakistanis know who is telling the truth and Indiana keep making fun of themselves again and again and again.

If Pakistan releases a propaganda video of a strike as a counter to Ind surgical strike video then this simply means its a real video and it has hurt them badly. :lol:
in fact pakistan released such uav -op videos in past

Oh man, what entertainment is India, it lies and then it tries to prove it, then it lies again and again.

Other than from the first day surgical strike happened to today, not an inch difference it made to Pakistanis, Pakistanis know who is telling the truth and Indiana keep making fun of themselves again and again and again.
bus khud ko tassali dete rehtay hain, kamzor aadmi aisay hi jhoot ka batangar banata hai, to compensate low self esteem and runaway from truth like pigeon.

And the Pakistani nation and the UN watchdogs and the international media.

You are partially right. Pakistan exerted its clout in UNHRC to release biased report.

India, in return, is reminding Pakistan that it still has complete footage to humiliate Pakistan that India is not releasing.

rejecting claims, include some IA retired senior officers, video or links in other threads.
IA is also famous and well known for corruption etc.

What you are really saying is, Because Modi ji said it, so it happened. Does not matter what is shown to you as a proof.

I am sorry to say but this is exactly the way how Sanghis and Modi Bhagat behave with the enhanced feature of Nationalism Glasses.

Sorry if i hurt any feelings.

IA is corrupt but it's still much better than politicians. IA do take kickbacks but don't compromise on national security. It's not difficult for IA to do these kinds of Surgical strikes across LoC.

IA's record speaks for itself and yours otoh is dubious.

It's not difficult for IA to do these kinds of Surgical strikes across LoC.
And remains invisible/invincible to RADARS/night binoculars/ACOUSTIC senors/MINES/ ELECTRIFIED barbed wires, What vedic/haunoman army you you have @boxer_B ;):):lol::enjoy:

same old crap , same old stories on everything. Yes the video was released a bit late beacause it is not the trend plus security issues. But yeah it never happened all are lies, every clip / pic is forged blah blah. Believe what you want to. Here in this forum itself i heard lots pf people asking questions about the video, and now when we released it it is false. Well this is how it is supposed to be , this video did create a hit of terror on terrorists and there supporters. So be aware.

Crippled RAW is not serious about onslaught propaganda's.

Stop this, otherwise these ant's would dancing with you in next surgical strike videos.
[emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220]

Time To Remembered Chinese Missile Attack At border Side. [emoji214] [emoji214] [emoji214] [emoji214] [emoji214] [emoji214] [emoji214] [emoji214]

don’t ruin the or*y started by your video
so you want to say this video gave you orgasm? LMFAO
how many times did you masturbated after watching it
Guys stop reply in this thread some people are having happy hours here dont disturb them

same old crap , same old stories on everything. Yes the video was released a bit late beacause it is not the trend plus security issues. But yeah it never happened all are lies, every clip / pic is forged blah blah. Believe what you want to. Here in this forum itself i heard lots pf people asking questions about the video, and now when we released it it is false. Well this is how it is supposed to be , this video did create a hit of terror on terrorists and there supporters. So be aware.
no wonder why Indians are rated as most ignorant people on this planet
you lost will fall for anything that according to @Crixus can give you orgy
anyone with even an iota of sense call tell those SuRjiKal Strikes was a drama by Indian regime to satisfy inflated ego of the ignorant masses
there is a reason why they said if anyone question the drama he is traitor
http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/those-questioning-surgical-strikes-are-treacherous/20161004.htm

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom