What's new

Surgical strike video

Exchange of fire and levelling of bunkers is routine activity along the border, even a small ground incursion or trespassing can't be called a surgical strike.

Let the Indians be happy with it, we know this whole story was cooked up for internal consumption.

Same video without the $hit ton of Republic watermarks.

Also, do remember these are helmet cam videos, the para sf weren't there to shoot a movie with professional film gear.

I'll show you some real surgical strikes:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-the-attack/story-4652mIvVQ4Z2aXIoAcv4wI.html

• May, 1999: Six soldiers on patrol in the Kaksar sector of Jammu and Kashmir were taken captive by the Pakistani army on May 15, 1999. They were tortured for weeks before being killed and their mutilated bodies were handed over to India on June 9.
  • Feb, 2000: Pakistani Ilyas Kashmiri led a raid on Hindustani Army’s Ashok Listening Post in the Noushera sector, killing seven Hindustani soldiers. He took back to Pakistan the head of one Hindustani Harbi.
  • June, 2008: A soldier lost his way and was captured by a Pakistani soldiers in Kel sector. His body was found beheaded a few days later.
  • Jan, 2013: One soldier was beheaded and another killed by Pakistani troops after they crossed into the Mendhar sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
  • Oct 28, 2016: A soldier’s body was found mutilated in Kupwara’s Machil near the Line of Control while the army was engaged in cross-border firing with the Pakistani army.
  • Nov 22, 2016: Suspected Pakistani troops killed three soldiers and mutilated one of the bodies during a gunfight in the Machhil sector along the LoC in Kupwara.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-army-chief/story-IRiDTcNlLi3mNCmiKAzFGN.html

In the meantime you can be proud of ur army's machoism till ur army reveals the truth :D

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/armys-refusal-share-loc-casualty-stats-irks-rabbani/

Did someone forget to mention that a surgical strike consists of air units? I see no air units but a shed being attacked on by mortar shells and anti aircraft guns.

Further more when Modi visited UK he said that he called the Pakistani PM and told him to pick up Pakistani soldiers bodies and that India would not shoot. If there was a surgical strike (on Pakistani soil) why would we need a phone call from the Indians telling us to pick up the dead bodies... It's Pakistani land.

Last edited:

Also, do remember these are helmet cam videos, the para sf weren't there to shoot a movie with professional film gear.
hahaha what a joke, if this is your surgical strike with mortar and HMG fire. I see no soliders in vicinity of the building and you killed 39 people in that small shed. Indiots should be ashamed of themselves for kidding themselves.

What else you can expect from them they even denied their soldiers during Kargil ..... have you ever heard an army which first denied the presence of their soldiers and then gave gallantry awards after 10 years ..........

Its nothing but ..... Lol ... :woot:
Bollywood obsessed loser endian army .

Wo Raat Ka andhera
Wo parachuters Ka aana
Wo helicopters jin se border cross hua
Wo Indian Army/BSF personal Ka hamla krna
Wo helicopters Ka wapis Jana
Wo parachuters Ka wapis Jana Operations k bad

Wo Pakistan Army ko Subha honay se pehle phone KR k btana k Farzikal strikes hogai Hain

Wo poore Bharat Ka celebration and in the end we got this shit video as a proof ROFL LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kisi Bollywood k director ko hire KR Lena tha is se zayada Achi video Bana dete

Surgical strike on a........... Shed?? Why?? :cuckoo:
The shed was part of

Pak ki Na-Pak Sajish

Wow, you killed 10 people. That's not even 1% of the statistic I gave.

Just because we don't reveal our casualties doesn't mean we suffered higher casualties, it's more complex than that but I wouldn't expect someone as simple minded as you to understand.

hahaha what a joke, if this is your surgical strike with mortar and HMG fire. I see no soliders in vicinity of the building and you killed 39 people in that small shed. Indiots should be ashamed of themselves for kidding themselves.

That's an rcl round from a carl gustav, you can clearly see it moving laterally and real fast.

The soldiers were inside, besides I doubt this was all the footage we had, after all the encounter lasted for some time.
We are not stupid so as to show bodies being torn apart by anti armour rounds in a f***ing video so that idiots can use it as an excuse to malign us.
Look at the video carefully, still shots clearly showed there were terrorists and soldiers present there.

You pakistanis can keep denying it infront of us Indians but deep down you already know it's true.

this video is worse then funny claim

Don't know about u but I did have a lot of fun watching the video.
Second time I watched it while sipping whiskey & it was much more fun.

I will watch again tonight with a pizza and wine on the side, I bet it will be a lot more fun AGAIN.

The soldiers were inside, besides I doubt this was all the footage we had, after all the encounter lasted for some time.
Soldiers inside what? i dont see any other building in the surrounding and they can not be inside the building which you blew using gustav. Look at this video with sane mind and not through your delusional view or atleast watch US special forces ops videos and you will know who its done.

Two soldiers standing with the locals is the image of daylight time,not early morning or night.the house you destroyed is very far from your soldier mounted Cam and other videos of striking targets are too far away.this can't be a surgical strike.this video doesn't proof that indian army crossed loc.it doesn't proof that the house you struck was on Pakistani side.faces of two soldiers standing with the local looks like blurry.evidence isn't conclusive.india shouldn't celebrate without giving proper proof.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom