What's new

SURESH KALMADI ARRESTED FOR CWG SCAM.

A gud start by the Indian openers(Supreme court and CBI).

Not explosive but steady.
Now the middle order(People of India,Media ,Honest politicians) needs to do some big hitting to give the opposition( corruption) an impossible total to chase.
They need to be careful playing the spinners( corrupt Political leaders) on a turning wicket.
Team India has the skill but lets see if they have the will to win this big match.[/B
]Stay tuned.

Kalmadi-funny-jokes-1.jpg

Justice should strive.. Hoping this decade we will have an end to corruption... Lets all of us welcome new India.. Its a good thing that our constitution is strong and supreme court has got good powers.. hail to Dr Ambedkar

CBI must hypnotise or perform narco test on Kalmadi to find his black money ! I hope so, but that's not going to happen bcos that will expose whole Congress !!

yesterday i heard that Kanimozhi, DMK chief Karuna Nidhis daughter is also named in 2G scam...Good going... hope they get punished & rot rest of the life in Jail...

She will not be arrested.Period.

Congress needs DMK.

Also I think this is too early to celebrate.This is just arresting. How many people who were arrested were convicted and then underwent their punishment ?

Kalmadi's lawyer claims it is not an arrest - but merely questioning.

The other good news coming out is that "Mr. Raja has been chargesheeted with taking bribe, not just graft. This is a directly punishable charge brought up by CBI. However Ms. Kanimozhi is only charged with being a co-conspirator at this moment, which actually have a weak chance of being prosecuted.

Anyways, good job CBI!!! Kalmadi issue needs more national exposure. Someone should appeal with a RTI.

There is news that he will be sacked from IOA presidents position...This man directly challenged his own government in issues like having structural changes in IOA's working...he told government that he will not allow Indian olympic players in any International competition if any changes are made in IOAs working... Ball- less congressi cant even control a Olympics selecting body forget about other Keys issues...

She will not be arrested.Period.

Congress needs DMK.

Also I think this is too early to celebrate.This is just arresting. How many people who were arrested were convicted and then underwent their punishment ?

but think of this, Kalmadi is gone for good. He cannot make a comeback...today India is more aware, remember Baalu???.

Hope he is gone, I am not very optimistic, since everything is linked. Sonia also has billions and people know about it.

Back
Top Bottom