What's new

Superpower China: inevitable or fragile?

Typical false flag Indian. :lol:

Is that you Bandit?

Nahh...i have enough fun out of you with this ID.

Although nice to know you have become paranoid of me. :lol: ...maybe that'll help you stop posting some crap that you usually do.

Chinese just want to get rich, no one is interested in this superpower thing, but we also believe money=power and our goal is to make as much money as possible, am i contradicted myself here?

I have posted this in another thread but here it goes again:

Distance from my home to US: around 10,000+ miles

Distance from my home to nearest US base: 2500 km (Diego Garcia)

Talk to me when China can pull of this type of 'stunts'.

Distance from New Delhi to Beijing - 3500 KM

Distance from New Delhi to nearest CHINESE BASE - 500 KM ( Wagah Border )
( Actual Road distance = 493 KM )

How do you like them APPLES ?

:pakistan::pakistan::china::china::china::china::pakistan::pakistan:

I have posted this in another thread but here it goes again:

Distance from my home to US: around 10,000+ miles

Distance from my home to nearest US base: 2500 km (Diego Garcia)

Talk to me when China can pull of this type of 'stunts'.

I am assuming by your display flags and the Diego Garcia location that you are referring to, your home is in India.

By that measure, nearest Chinese Base is just across the border, up north....

Talking about stunts.....the Chinese pulled one off in 1962..when marching Chinese boots were a few kilometers from Calcutta.
:woot:

Distance from New Delhi to Beijing - 3500 KM

Distance from New Delhi to nearest CHINESE BASE - 500 KM ( Wagah Border )

How do you like them APPLES ?

:pakistan::pakistan::china::china::china::china::pakistan::pakistan:
But the nearest base with the Wagah border on its East is an American base with its military living on the aid doled out by the Americans and free access to CIA contractors and the likes ? Or is it that base used to sleeping with the enemy of the enemy ?

I am assuming by your display flags and the Diego Garcia location that you are referring to, your home is in India.

By that measure, nearest Chinese Base is just across the border, up north....

Talking about stunts.....the Chinese pulled one off in 1962..when marching Chinese boots were a few kilometers from Calcutta.

:woot:

Where exactly ? In gilgit baltistan ?

China is a Superpower....

in my honest opinion, they became a superpower this year.

China is a Superpower....

in my honest opinion, they became a superpower this year.

We are nowhere close to being a superpower.

Even Britain has more power projection than us, at least they have a blue-water Navy.

Its better to be overconfident than to be underconfident.

When reality hits the overconfident, they are usually slapped into action - note Japan and the Meiji restoration. The opposite effect of not accepting reality happens very infrequently.

When the underconfident get hit by reality, they naturally cower and assume their position as weak colonial slaves naturally and meekly - see Iraq, Saudis, Philippines, Korea, etc etc.

If we are going to become weak colonial slaves, might as well cut the BS and invite the US to set up military bases in Shanghai and Beijing, give them extraterritoriality like Japan does, and maybe even have government run brothels for them like South Korea.

There is a saying: A soldier that doesn't want to be a general is a failure of a soldier. Therefore, the same applies for nations: a nation that does not want to be a superpower is forever destined to be a 3rd rate, colonial slave nation whose citizens should be killed, mocked, laughed at and ridiculed.

Funny how these mental-masturbation articles about "China superpower" :-)rofl:), are always written by non-Chinese. Like Westerners, or in this case.. by an Indian author.

Because the subtext of these articles is always "Be afraid. Be very afraid."

It's the old "yellow peril" scare, all dressed up for the 21st century.

Because the subtext of these articles is always "Be afraid. Be very afraid."

It's the old "yellow peril" scare, all dressed up for the 21st century.

They are really struggling now. :tup:

"Yellow peril" is not PC enough for them to use nowadays. And it's hard to label China as an "evil Communist nation" with a straight face, while we're pulling the fastest growing market economy on Earth with the largest trade surplus.

They've hit the jackpot with "human rights" though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom