565327d1308829263t-hyderabad-super-cars-imports-3.jpg

565328d1308829263t-hyderabad-super-cars-imports-4.jpg

565330d1308829263-hyderabad-super-cars-imports-6.jpg

565334d1308829263t-hyderabad-super-cars-imports-9.jpg

Ok ,wait i ll name it
Pakistan got Ferrari showroom?:no:Pakistan got Bugatti Showroom?:no:
I named it and you don't have it,sad! :D

Opened back in 2008 in Lahore.

Yes we have ferrari n bugatti dealerships in Pakistan.

You just came back after holidays......... planning on leaving permanently by trolling?:eek:

Kid, we have dealers who import these vehicles.... for eg Buksh Motors.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...so Bugatti has official dealerships all over the world :lol:
Nice way to save your foolish argument.
Understand the word "official"? There are tonnes of dealers outside who can get you cars that you want i.e by importing etc.Understand the meaning of import and official showroom?
Company opens a showroom where it thinks its product will have a market ;) Grow up :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...so Bugatti has official dealerships all over the world :lol:
Nice way to save your foolish argument.
Understand the word "official"? There are tonnes of dealers outside who can get you cars that you want i.e by importing etc.Understand the meaning of import and official showroom?
Company opens a showroom where it thinks its product will have a market ;) Grow up :lol:

Son... which car do u drive? bugati or f50?

Ur only makin urself look like a fool..

Yes we have all the cars ur posting in this thread!

Sachin got a GT-R big dea? maybe in india..... i mean seriously does this deserve a thread? maybe on indian forum coz half of ur population can hard have enouh to eat.

Get over it....Grow up.

Big deal bye the way I own one myself 2010 gtr. 476 hrs power engine, I got that for $82,000. Very nice low ridder. Already put 22,000 miles.lol

Sachin got a GT-R big dea? maybe in india..... i mean seriously does this deserve a thread? maybe on indian forum coz half of ur population can hard have enouh to eat.

Get over it....Grow up.
Divert Divert more..seriously you have no sense..well the mainline is that Ferrari and Bugatti don't have showrooms in Pakistan that indirectly means they have not made their cars to sell in Pakistan or they don't sell their cars in Pakistan..get over it! You don't have the fking market!
As for Sachin got GT-R...he's a celeb,so his actions are followed,he went to watch wimbeldon open etc. and that became a headline but it doesn't when any other normal Indian goes! So,i hope you understand celeb's action(and that too Sachin Tendulkar!) are followed by media.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Get over it....Grow up.
And i drive a Merc C 250 CDI

^ I thought all Indians had private jets , how can you survive on a C-250 - btw i doubt that you even would have a marvati of your own.

Back
Top Bottom