What's new

Super Power Russia air force Su-35 bomber jets devastate rebels

Russia is no more super power of the world but super poor country of the world, most of Russia military project will close in future like Su-57/super carrier/PAK-DA and other defense related projects @undertakerwwefan

Imagine a Pakistani calling another country poor, lol. Maybe Russians can learn from you Wacky Pakistanis and suck Saudi **** for cash!!!

Imagine a Pakistani calling another country poor, lol. Maybe Russians can learn from you Wacky Pakistanis and suck Saudi **** for cash!!!
Bro bro i don't want to insult Iran anyway, you're our brothers except there is a difference in opinion, we are weak/poor because of our previous politicians/govts corruptions/looting too much money from our country, so peace it out, and i am not lying Russians is shutting down lots of their military project becuase of $$$$$ @Bahram Esfandiari

Bro bro i don't want to insult Iran anyway, you're our brothers except there is a difference in opinion, we are weak/poor because of our previous politicians/govts corruptions/looting too much money from our country, so peace it out, and i am not lying Russians is shutting down lots of their military project becuase of $$$$$ @Bahram Esfandiari

yes Russia has suffered greatly from U.S sanctions.

Su-57 ain't in service yet. So the answer to your question is 0.
then They testing Su-57 against US military technologies in Syria just they did test their military technologies in Vietnam war, Currently Syria is the testing ground to test their new military technology (USA/Russia) @undertakerwwefan :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sure there is. They bombed a Russia airliner.
I doubt you're studying engineering degree in Canada but i thinks you're doing a garbage picker job in Canada, you don't know even a geopolitical situations and military technology of the world you damn paranoid @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Very enlightened to read comments about russia developing cutting edge 5th generation jets to bombard just some rag tag rebels in syria...the quality of posts in this forum is going way way down recently :eek:.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom