What's new

Super Power Russia air force Su-35 bomber jets devastate rebels

I think russia will build 100 su57 and then produce mig41 6th gen jets

They only need 20 Su-57 to bomb rebels.
What retard logic you have, for these missions their Su-27 series of jets are enough for rebels, Su-57 is for Russian defense, They (Russians) are testing Su-57 in only real war situation against US technology @undertakerwwefan

They only need 20 Su-57 to bomb rebels.
what retard logic you have, Russians spend millions of $$$/rubble to develop latest stealth jets and latest avionics to only destroy some rebels, are you out of your mind @undertakerwwefan

Su-57 wasn't built to fight America. Su-57 was built to fight rebels.
Su-57 not an attack aircraft like Su-17/22/24/34 and its basically for Russian defense and its main job is air superiority over mainland Russia and tell me that how many times Su-27/Mig-29 had been faced in conflicts, i am asking clash Between Rus Airforce/USAF not indirect 2nd party counter in some middle east countries or some African country, your mental disease has no cure @undertakerwwefan

Last edited by a moderator:
Su-57 not an attack aircraft like Su-17/22/24/34 and its basically for Russian defense and its main job is air superiority over mainland Russia and tell me that how many times Su-27/Mig-29 had been faced in conflicts, i am asking clash Between Rus Airforce/USAF not indirect 2nd party counter in some middle east countries or some African country, your mental disease has no cure @undertakerwwefan

Su-27 and MiG-29 fought in Georgia war. 1 war.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom