What's new

Super Bowl 2014 live: Seattle pouring it on, leads Denver, 36-0

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Is anybody watchimg this game ?

Its painful to see the Broncos destroying themselves.

a23190d300bab14d3e2bb9e52294addffb39fb89725c39d22c184f1a5b9d2107.jpg
GeKlOtv.gif

The Seahawks are playing a perfect game. These guys are hungry to win.

Same can't be said about Payton Manning, he would rather be somewhere else.

lol people need to get a life, stop watching sports and actually rise up like Ukraine and save your country clearly imran khan has stepped to the side like the British dog he was, no wonder why pakistan is in a bad state the people are too dumb to help them selves

lol people need to get a life, stop watching sports and actually rise up like Ukraine and save your country clearly imran khan has stepped to the side like the British dog he was, no wonder why pakistan is in a bad state the people are too dumb to help them selves

DEANGIF.gif

lol ur funny go watch fake news,

and all you pakistani that left pakistan to find a better life but still send money back Get the F* out, go back you traitors if you wanted to make pakistan better should've kept your *** there and do some something about the problems instead you came to foreign nations to deplete their economy by taking money out of the money flow,

Last edited:
lol ur funny go watch fake news,

and all you pakistani that left pakistan to find a better life but still send money back Get the F* out, go back you traitors if you wanted to make pakistan better should've kept your *** there and do some something about the problems instead you came to foreign nations to deplete their economy by taking money out of the money flow,

WTF-242x300.jpg

Last edited:
the TRUTH, its hard to take eh thats why everyone runs from it, but i got balls unlike most you

the TRUTH, its hard to take eh thats why everyone runs from it, but i got balls unlike most you

Well you won't last too long here with such an ignorant attitude. If you keep it up you will be banned in a few days.

yeah prolly, im a hater for a reason, how can people watch useless sports that doesn't effect the world one bit and let people die everyday but you guys can go pray and hope allah can help them ahaha and not help them yourselves

all sports are rigged if you haven't figured that out, get entertained watch your t.v. live your fantasy

Congrats to Seahawks. I was getting score updates.

Wow the young chap of Seattle team did pretty good.

Bronco's captain or is it quarter back. He turned out to be lame.

Giving 2 points right in the beginning. Throwing ball in the opposing team's hands.

Whatever could go wrong with Denver, actually did

But I am sure it was a great game, especially if you were in the stadium

Back
Top Bottom