What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

really a sad news R.I.P may she rest in peace
she was a strong lady, this was not the way it should have ended if mehr & shashi were involved in an extramarital affair, then mehr should be condemned for breaking a marriage but I don't think ISI has anything to do with this there have been many indo-pak love affairs I don't think ISI or RAW have anything to do with it this is more like an domestic marital subject

plus even if there was something it might have been a one night stand thing, the issue could have been easily talked out, the media getting involved is what made matters worse

think about it shashi tharoor wouldn't risk his marriage with a successful woman like sunanda because of journalist like mehr ,mehr just is not worth it
mehr tarar

really a sad news R.I.P may she rest in peace
she was a strong lady, this was not the way it should have ended if mehr & shashi were involved in an extramarital affair, then mehr should be condemned for breaking a marriage but I don't think ISI has anything to do with this there have been many indo-pak love affairs I don't think ISI or RAW have anything to do with it this is more like an domestic marital subject

plus even if there was something it might have been a one night stand thing, the issue could have been easily talked out, the media getting involved is what made matters worse

think about it shashi tharoor wouldn't risk his marriage with a successful woman like sunanda because of journalist like mehr ,mehr just is not worth it
mehr tarar
Dil badi kambakhat cheez hota hai..:cheesy:

seem not look, If you look at his educational and career background. No criminal past as well. This guy almost became the UN Secy General.

There were suspicions/allegations of corruption even in his UN career, one of the reason he was not chosen for the UNSG post despite India's hard lobbying. Claiming mortgage payments for a house he already owned or his involvement in IPL does not really make him look good.

I would say people who lack integrity in their personal lives should be found unsuitable to hold any public office post.

There were suspicions/allegations of corruption even in his UN career, one of the reason he was not chosen for the UNSG post despite India's hard lobbying. Claiming mortgage payments for a house he already owned or his involvement in IPL does not really make him look good.

I would say people who lack integrity in their personal lives should be found unsuitable to hold any public office post.

I stated earlier , he could be corrupt , but he doesn't seem to be the murdering kind. It's just a speculation on my part. I , like everyone else here , don't know much about this story. Anything could have happened.

In all of this madness , the person who really got trolled is Mr. Rahul Gandhi. Poor guy , shouted and yelled at the top of his voice today , yet tomorrow Sunanda Pushkar will be front page news :lol:

RIP.
She was a beautiful woman.And she knew too much on too many controversies.
This definitely doesnt sound like a natural death.

Some theories doing the rounds suggest it was ISI's handiwork.
Nope ISI isnt foolish enough to take her bait.
For obvious reasons this oppurtunity was used by some other source.

She had gone to Dubai 2months back....and also she was under treatment.
And Sunanda's son is in Jail for possesion of drugs.

Last edited:
Only thing I'm sure of after watching lots of clips surrounding the controversy is this: Shashi Tharoor likes women who have a coarse/husky voice. :P

I stated earlier , he could be corrupt , but he doesn't seem to be the murdering kind. It's just a speculation on my part. I , like everyone else here , don't know much about this story. Anything could have happened.

In all of this madness , the person who really got trolled is Mr. Rahul Gandhi. Poor guy , shouted and yelled at the top of his voice today , yet tomorrow Sunanda Pushkar will be front page news :lol:

Congress Supporters upset on her death... claiming she lost all the headlines that else Rahul would have got...

1526374_741489365864138_2095383856_n.jpg

Tharoor is a brilliant man but with a shady side. He had the potential climb up to the very top; he could have if he was clean. Now that's as good as over.

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, this has dodgy written all over it. I reckon Tharoor got her eliminated. Think about it, he was at the AICC conference all day long, infront of the media, infront of the camera. Perfect alibi, perfect crime.

She had said too much about his IPL shenanigans, and he couldn't afford any more risks with his political career.

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, this has dodgy written all over it. I reckon Tharoor got her eliminated. Think about it, he was at the AICC conference all day long, infront of the media, infront of the camera. Perfect alibi, perfect crime.

She had said too much about his IPL shenanigans, and he couldn't afford any more risks with his political career.

IMO, her death is a greater blow to his political career than her revelations, as it invites many people to think along your lines! Think about it, with her consent, they could well have managed her initial blow-out on his IPL dealings. But now, He's a marked man, and the rate at which things escalated in the past few days, he'll forever be held responsible in part at least, to her death.

IMO, her death is a greater blow to his political career than her revelations, as it invites many people to think along your lines! Think about it, with her consent, they could well have managed her initial blow-out on his IPL dealings. But now, He's a marked man, and the rate at which things escalated in the past few days, he'll forever be held responsible in part at least, to her death.

Not necessarily. It could always be proven as a suicide, given the recent public tiff they had over Tharoor's alleged extra marital affairs.

Right now in India, 2-3 months before the election, a corruption scandal is much more bigger than "a paranoid wife committing suicide". People in India care very little about politician's personal life.

Not necessarily. It could always be proven as a suicide, given the recent public tiff they had over Tharoor's alleged extra marital affairs.

Right now in India, 2-3 months before the election, a corruption scandal is much more bigger than "a paranoid wife committing suicide". People in India care very little about politician's personal life.
come on now, in our south Asian environment nothing can beat a good pati , patni 'aur woh.
story

Last edited:

Even if it turns out that she took her own life, wasn't he the source of Casus Suicidium?

Now, he's potentially a Corrupt man, Adulterer AND Murderer. Isn't that a bigger accusation than just corruption and adultery?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom