What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

I think this could be a case of simple suicide. This was her third marriage, she probably was depressed seeing this marriage fail as well and probably a few other issues culminated into this.

Could also be an accidental overdose of the medication she had been taking.

Precisely! & even if she has committed suicide... there is a chance that it was aided & abetted by someone!
The thing is that she she had check in the hotel alone yesterday this is hwta Burqkha dhatt claims and after that she gave a message to Burgkha that she is gonna divorce Tharoor...

then how come Tharoor came in the hotel at 8.30... apart from that when media people said if Tharoor was present in hotel now ... his PA didnt answer anything...

since 7 years have not passed since their marriage ... according to the law the case should be investigated thoroughly ...

I think this could be a case of simple suicide. This was her third marriage, she probably was depressed seeing this marriage fail as well and probably a few other issues culminated into this.

She is a self made women ... she emerged herself in a competitive market like dubai... she is a very strong women ..

apart from that she has a very young son to be taken care of ... I dont think she would take such harsh step

Very likely scenario. But I'd hate to be in Shashi Tharoor's shoes. Such extraordinary circumstances would've overwhelmed an ordinary guy like me. What tragedy, man.

The thing is that she she had check in the hotel alone yesterday this is hwta Burqkha dhatt claims and after that she gave a message to Burgkha that she is gonna divorce Tharoor...

then how come Tharoor came in the hotel at 8.30... apart from that when media people said if Tharoor was present in hotel now ... his PA didnt answer anything...

since 7 years have not passed since their marriage ... according to the law the case should be investigated thoroughly ...

it's quite suspicious, to be honest. Shashi Tharoor's PS is going out of his way to convince that this is plain suicide & there is no foul play.

Also..was just listening to Rahul Kanwal. Apparently she told him that it was Shashi Tharoor who had the equity in Kochi IPL team.... & that she was just the front for him.. & was made a scapegoat. She was about to reveal a lot about Mr Tharoor. Obviously timing of her demise is quite suspicious.

I am aware that Sunanda accused that Pakistani journo of being an ISI agent , but how does that suggest that ISI got her murdered ?
Dawood IPL link via ISI...

U never know her husband was a Congressi minister ... and many congressi minister like sushil kumar shinde has been known for protecting Dawood aide like shahid Balwa and playing into ISI hands...

many congress MP's from Mumbai like Baba siddique are known dawood supporters ...

it's quite suspicious, to be honest. Shashi Tharoor's PS is going out of his way to convince that this is plain suicide & there is no foul play.

Also..was just listening to Rahul Kanwal. Apparently she told him that it was Shashi Tharoor who had the equity in Kochi IPL team.... & that she was just the front for him.. & was made a scapegoat. She was about to reveal a lot about Mr Tharoor. Obviously timing of her demise is quite suspicious.

Having a Pakistani angle to it is more then enough for a thorough CBI investigation ...

Yeah, it was in the news yesterday as well. Even just now I heard Barkha Dutt say the same thing.

But, i really don't think Tharoor would do this. He may be a flirt and infidel or even corrupt , but he just doesn't seem like a murderer.

How are murderers supposed to look like?

Tharoor is a brilliant man but with a shady side. He had the potential climb up to the very top; he could have if he was clean. Now that's as good as over.

Tharoor is a brilliant man but with a shady side. He had the potential climb up to the very top; he could have if he was clean. Now that's as good as over.
I lost hope on that man when he defended RG on media...

Just like an average congressi...

I lost hope on that man when he defended RG on media...

Just like an average congressi...

Of course he was an average congressi.... a junior minister....He wanted to climb up the ladder and what better way than pleasing the Prince. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom