What's new

Suicide blast in Quetta’s Hazara town kills at least 28

@Irfan Baloch
@TaimiKhan
@Developereo
@RescueRanger

I have a question, we know what is going on in Pakistan. My personal opinion is that, these killings are just a distraction. To get our attention away from the actual mess that is happening in the background. Now we all know what had happened when Hussain Haqani, and Rehman Malik allowed loads and loads of americans, and God knows who else enter Pakistan with out any chks.

Let me be the devils advocate, and say this. That what are the possibilities of some of them agents or sleepers sells might have gotten activated. And causing mahem, along with talibans, and lej. Now dont get me wrong, I dont doubt for a min on the intentions of the lej, and the tangi bangies. That how desperate they are, and how pathetic they are.

Now that said, my question is to the above mentioned people, now if anyone wants to act the clown, and pass out smart comments with out any substance. Kindly keep them to your self. Yes I am the conspiracy theorist. :D

all such is possible because anyone who is hostile to state of Pakistan will always take advantage, thats what the definition of an enemy is
issue with blaming outsiders is that general public is then made to believe that they should only blame others than itself and and ignore the snakes and pests within its society.

an old friend of mine is fighting the covert war he is SSG (all across the world the intel & special forces have close coopertion & are partners in special missions) and has said that he can tell what terrorism has foreign support and what is local and maintains that they have hit back at such elements. the American movie on Osama has hinted that bit as well

but dont ignore that entire village that was stopping buses going to Gilgit and then executing people because they were shia and even killed some Sunnis who refused to identify shia among them

Last edited by a moderator:
No they don't and kind of you are saying Mr each sect calls other kafir Read Barelwi stuff for them every one else is kafir read shia they call every one else kafir read deoband they do the same Sir they all follow takfiri ideologies

please go ahead and point out the books where all these sects are calling out each other kaffir specially the shia one please please.

always the same question i was asked when growing up in case of a war between Iran and pakistan whose side are you going to be on.The question was asked by the same who are blowing up Pakistan brick by brick to please house of saud.Oh the irony.

all such is possible because anyone who is hostile to state of Pakistan will always take advantage, thats what the definition of an enemy is
issue with blaming outsiders is that general public is then made to believe that they should only blame others than itself and and ignore the snakes and pests within its society.

an old friend of mine is fighting the covert war he is SSG (all across the world the intel & special forces have close coopertion & are partners in special missions) and has said that he can tell what terrorism has foreign support and what is local and maintains that they have hit back at such elements. the American movie on Osama has hinted that bit as well

but dont ignore that entire village that was stopping buses going to Gilgit and then executing people because they were shia and even killed some Sunnis who refused to identify shia among them

My brothers friend went to Gligit to spent holidays and they were roaming around and their guide used to tell them Sir this is the spot where we killed 15 kafirs and this is the spot where killed 12 and so on that is the situation their recently Molana Tariq Jameel went their and met Shias to calm down the situation and also deoband guys to solve the problems and stop the killing he has succeeded to great extent

please go ahead and point out the books where all these sects are calling out each other kaffir specially the shia one please please.

always the same question i was asked when growing up in case of a war between Iran and pakistan whose side are you going to be on.The question was asked by the same who are blowing up Pakistan brick by brick to please house of saud.Oh the irony.

Who will attack first I would be against him that is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW if Muslim fight with each the one who attacked first would be considered aggressor and Muslims would have to fight against him

Sir read Shia books every second books call other kafirs and same goes with other sects

@Irfan Baloch
@TaimiKhan
@Developereo
@RescueRanger

I have a question, we know what is going on in Pakistan. My personal opinion is that, these killings are just a distraction. To get our attention away from the actual mess that is happening in the background. Now we all know what had happened when Hussain Haqani, and Rehman Malik allowed loads and loads of americans, and God knows who else enter Pakistan with out any chks.

Let me be the devils advocate, and say this. That what are the possibilities of some of them agents or sleepers sells might have gotten activated. And causing mahem, along with talibans, and lej. Now dont get me wrong, I dont doubt for a min on the intentions of the lej, and the tangi bangies. That how desperate they are, and how pathetic they are.

Now that said, my question is to the above mentioned people, now if anyone wants to act the clown, and pass out smart comments with out any substance. Kindly keep them to your self. Yes I am the conspiracy theorist. :D

Aslan

wouldn't these so called cells attack both sides, since if you are trying to create mayhem keep attacking one side isn't going to achieve the required results?

No they don't and kind of you are saying Mr each sect calls other kafir Read Barelwi stuff for them every one else is kafir read shia they call every one else kafir read deoband they do the same Sir they all follow takfiri ideologies

that said, how many other sects are going on a crusade of mass killing? there one and only one from Africa to Far east
just a correction I have read, shia, Ahemdi and Beralvi literature they call themselves the best followers of Islam and call others misguided not Kafir because Kafir is one who denies One ness of God and Prophethood of Muhammed PBUH, I am Islamic university graduate and was given the full doze of Salafi Figh as a university requirement and was made to taught to belive that Ibn tahmiyah and Muhammad Ibn wahab was something life second coming. although the university text was not as crass and vile as the books sold outside Red mosque but it went at length to show how bad the Beralvis /(sufis) and Shias were.

lets put that all to one side and lets talk about a person who through his deeds his conduct, his governance got the title of Omar e Sani no other but Hazrat Omar Bin Abdul Aziz r.a the best Caliph of his times who gave relief to all oppressed including Shias , he was of Bannu Omayah clan but he stopped the ritual of abusing Hazrat Ali during Friday prayers which Hazrat Amir Maiwiya had introduced.

so what is my point? if people like Omar Bin Abdul Aziz ra allow people of differnt faith and religion allow to live in peace without fear in his rule then who not people of today in any Muslim majority country? why do the minorities have to run to non-Muslim countries to escape persecution?

is Islam of these people only satisfied by killing who is not following their faith? what a pity they have defiled Islam to some rabid savage cult.

can we agree that such Muslims who follow Al Qaeda/ LeJ / Taliban ideology have no relation to Islam? if they do then what does it make us humble, mortal people?

Aslan

wouldn't these so called cells attack both sides, since if you are trying to create mayhem keep attacking one side isn't going to achieve the required results?

its open season on everyone now because people like me didnt speak out before

Zarvan;4476536] Who will attack first I would be against him that is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW if Muslim fight with each the one who attacked first would be considered aggressor and Muslims would have to fight against him

well who is attacking pakistan now

Sir read Shia books every second books call other kafirs and same goes with other sects

I like to read and thats why i ask if you could please give me the names of the books from any sect that call the other kaffir specially the shia ones. please and thank you.

that said, how many other sects are going on a crusade of mass killing? there one and only one from Africa to Far east
just a correction I have read, shia, Ahemdi and Beralvi literature they call themselves the best followers of Islam and call others misguided not Kafir because Kafir is one who denies One ness of God and Prophethood of Muhammed PBUH, I am Islamic university graduate and was given the full doze of Salafi Figh as a university requirement and was made to taught to belive that Ibn tahmiyah and Muhammad Ibn wahab was something life second coming. although the university text was not as crass and vile as the books sold outside Red mosque but it went at length to show how bad the Beralvis /(sufis) and Shias were.

lets put that all to one side and lets talk about a person who through his deeds his conduct, his governance got the title of Omar e Sani no other but Hazrat Omar Bin Abdul Aziz r.a the best Caliph of his times who gave relief to all oppressed including Shias , he was of Bannu Omayah clan but he stopped the ritual of abusing Hazrat Ali during Friday prayers which Hazrat Amir Maiwiya had introduced.

so what is my point? if people like Omar Bin Abdul Aziz ra allow people of differnt faith and religion allow to live in peace without fear in his rule then who not people of today in any Muslim majority country? why do the minorities have to run to non-Muslim countries to escape persecution?

is Islam of these people only satisfied by killing who is not following their faith? what a pity they have defiled Islam to some rabid savage cult.

can we agree that such Muslims who follow Al Qaeda/ LeJ / Taliban ideology have no relation to Islam? if they do then what does it make us humble, mortal people?

its open season on everyone now because people like me didnt speak out before

First of all sects are involved in killing each other Sir the deobandis the Barelwis the Shias every one not just one where ever any one get the chance they kill each other secondly even Wahabis never directly call some one kafir they also call misguided ones and sorry to say they have more proof against others about being involved in bidats than people have against Wahabis I was born barelwi but not a Salafi Mr third Al Qaeda LEJ and Taliban prove their points wrong according to Quran and Sunnah not your personal bias what I would say any one involved in killing of innocent man weather he is shia wahabi or deobandi or barelwi is doing and bringing bad name to Islam but you can't proof a sect wrong from Quran and Sunnah than remain quite

well who is attacking pakistan now

I like to read and thats why i ask if you could please give me the names of the books from any sect that call the other kaffir specially the shia ones. please and thank you.
Unfortunately it was Pakistan who attacked Tribals first on USA orders and that is clear fact Sir and for LEJ is concerned getting them is not much problem only will is needed but Shias also need to stop publishing books in which they abuse Sahabas and by the Shias are also involved in many killings

First of all sects are involved in killing each other Sir the deobandis the Barelwis the Shias every one not just one where ever any one get the chance they kill each other secondly even Wahabis never directly call some one kafir they also call misguided ones and sorry to say they have more proof against others about being involved in bidats than people have against Wahabis I was born barelwi but not a Salafi Mr third Al Qaeda LEJ and Taliban prove their points wrong according to Quran and Sunnah not your personal bias what I would say any one involved in killing of innocent man weather he is shia wahabi or deobandi or barelwi is doing and bringing bad name to Islam but you can't proof a sect wrong from Quran and Sunnah than remain quite

Unfortunately it was Pakistan who attacked Tribals first on USA orders and that is clear fact Sir and for LEJ is concerned getting them is not much problem only will is needed but Shias also need to stop publishing books in which they abuse Sahabas and by the Shias are also involved in many killings

You are a terrorist takfiri sympathizer - you should be picked up by intel and have a friendly chat, I think i'll put a good word in for you.

by the way, in other news which are not known outside

an army captain has murdered a group of soldiers that took part in Lal Masjid operation.
this killing happened in Mungla where the SSG Mosa company is situated.

army has been able to suppress the news but the story has gone out indirectly but not picked up by the meida
we have people i the army who surrender to TTP and then point out their shia colleagues who are then ritually slaughtered
there are videos on the web where shia soldiers are singled out and then beheaded under the shouts of shia kafir and Allah o Akbar.

taliban supporters have uploaded one such video where an entire company of Pakistan army surrendered to taliban and its soldiers were beings frisked one by one to check for weapons. and then lined up on one side. and some of them were praying which suggests that they were being checked if they show any telltale signs of shia way of praying.

the army I new before is no more. it hurts me a lot to say but when it is giving protocols to self confessed mass killers and its intell agencies are protecting LeJ leadership and tipping them off then what else can be expected of it. all high profile attacks on the army installations and its own garrison mosque in Pindi were result of inside information.

the enemies of Pakistan in full drive to set things in motion where the entire sunni population is mobilized into killing all minorities and create situation like somalia and syria and just think hard which brother Islamic country is involved in funding the "mujahideen" there? time for being politically correct and diplomatic are over, its in wikileaks and out in the open that UAE and Saudis are funding terrorism across the globe and specially in other muslim countries to convert the innocent Sunni population in to rigid inhumane killers of fellow Muslims & minorities.

@muse : The silence over the serious allegations in the post above by @Irfan Baloch is very telling, is it not?

You are a terrorist takfiri sympathizer - you should be picked up by intel and have a friendly chat, I think i'll put a good word in for you.

before calling some one takfiri prove him wrong according to Quran and sunnah if can't remain quiet than you at wrong and you need to correct your self mr and @Cheetah786 I will bring proof from books too

Back
Top Bottom