What's new

Suicide blast in Bajaur kills 8, injures 10

denial.jpg

So tell me, why haven't Pakistanis tried to overthrow the government like the Middle Eastern & African countries have?

So tell me, why haven't Pakistanis tried to overthrow the government like the Middle Eastern & African countries have?

Because Pakistanis can't even see what's actually wrong with their country. In fact, they don't even see if there IS ANYTHING wrong with their country.

To solve a problem, you first need to admit that there IS a problem.

Because Pakistanis can't even see what's actually wrong with their country. In fact, they don't even see if there IS ANYTHING wrong with their country.

To solve a problem, you first need to admit that there IS a problem.

Pakistanis know exactly where the problem is, which is why there were no protests for OBL's death, there was criticism of the government & the intelligence agency on the drone strikes, & there was criticism of the Armed Forces in the Karachi Naval attacks. There has been criticism of the Army since a very long time, along with condemnation of terrorism & support for the Army to eliminate these anti-state groups.

Ok, minimal protests. Happy now?

Just that?

lol what was what happened in your parliament?

You're still lying, Bilal.

...and BTW, those protests are not the disease, they are the symptoms.

The disease, like I said, eludes your attention or shall I say you people just conveniently(?) choose to ignore it.

Just that?

lol what was what happened in your parliament?

You're still lying, Bilal.

...and BTW, those protests are not the disease, they are the symptoms.

The disease, like I said, eludes your attention or shall I say you people just conveniently(?) choose to ignore it.

The parliament wanted the drone strikes to stop because they create more terrorists than kill them. In fact, it is the US's drone strikes that strengthen the terrorists both inside Afghanistan & Pakistan. Pakistanis stand against terrorism. The Army used to support the LeT in the 90s, but it stopped supporting it after 2001. The Pakistan Army is fighting to eliminate the anti-state terror groups inside the country, & the people support that, even when they are critical of the Pakistan Army.

The parliament wanted the drone strikes to stop because they create more terrorists than kill them. In fact, it is the US's drone strikes that strengthen the terrorists both inside Afghanistan & Pakistan. Pakistanis stand against terrorism. The Army used to support the LeT in the 90s, but it stopped supporting it after 2001. The Pakistan Army is fighting to eliminate the anti-state terror groups inside the country, & the people support that, even when they are critical of the Pakistan Army.

Stop lying Bilal and stop diverting the discussion to drones.

Something happened in your parliament after OBL's death and regarding OBL's death.

Either you don't know what happened or you are just lying in my face.

Stop lying Bilal and stop diverting the discussion to drones.

Something happened in your parliament after OBL's death and regarding OBL's death.

Either you don't know what happened or you are just lying in my face.

Care to tell me what happened that is bothering you so much?

Care to tell me what happened that is bothering you so much?

I think he's talking about this:
"Pakistan's parliament condemned on Saturday the U.S raid that killed Osama bin Laden, warning Pakistan might cut supply lines to U.S. forces in Afghanistan if there were further military incursions."
source: hxxp://in.reuters.com/article/2011/05/14/idINIndia-57011420110514

"Pakistan's parliament condemned on Saturday the U.S raid that killed Osama bin Laden, warning Pakistan might cut supply lines to U.S. forces in Afghanistan if there were further military incursions."

NO, that's not what I'm talking about.

Gosh! you guys really need to know about your country.

Well, they wanted the US to share the intelligence with Pakistan, so that Pakistani authorities could conduct the raid, instead of the US Navy Seals intruding the sovereignty of Pakistan. I think what they said is fair enough. No one in Pakistan really liked OBL too much either.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom