What's new

Suicide blast at Mohmand Agency mosque during Friday prayers

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
At least 13 killed in suicide blast at Mohmand Agency mosque during Friday prayers

PESHAWAR: A suicide blast at a mosque in Mohmand Agency's Anbar tehsil during Friday prayers left at least 13 people dead.

At least 25 others were injured in the blast, a political administration source told DawnNews. A security source confirmed the explosion was a suicide blast, adding that the suicide attacker blew himself up in the verandah of the mosque.

Rescue operations are ongoing and those injured in the blast have been transported to District Headquarters Hospital Bajaur Agency.

This is a developing story that is being updated as the situation evolves. Initial reports in the media can sometimes be inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources such as qualified authorities and our staff reporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dont understand how these people are spreading islam by killing people in mosques? What the **** is wrong with these people?

PESHAWAR: A suicide blast at a mosque in Mohmand Agency's Anbar tehsil during Friday prayers left at least 13 people dead.

At least 25 others were injured in the blast, a political administration source told DawnNews.

Rescue operations are ongoing and those injured in the blast have been transported to District Headquarters Hospital Bajaur Agency.

This is a developing story that is being updated as the situation evolves. Initial reports in the media can sometimes be inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources such as qualified authorities and our staff reporters.

thier range is reducing day by day its now very hard for them to reach big cities so they are targeting town villages

BREAKING: Suicide bomber kills at least 16 people during Friday prayers at a mosque in northwest Pakistan

We have to go after TTP leadership which is hiding in Afghanistan and also their masters NDS and RAW.

RIP.

One thing which puzzle me is that why the blasts and terrorist attack take place in single city named Peshawar. Can't the security may be beefed up to protect the particular city?

The day Richard Olson has his verbal diarrhea about cross border terrorism from Pakistan, this happened. America needs to be told straight at face, clean the mess out in Afghanistan, bulldoze Indian terror infra there in X number of days, OR else, we are moving in. Enough of this non sense.

Why sudden surge again??
Some body is upto some thing...

Just kill the mfs

RIP.

One thing which puzzle me is that why the blasts and terrorist attack take place in single city named Peshawar. Can't the security may be beefed up to protect the particular city?

This attack is in Mohmand Agency that is in FATA and not in Peshawar. Read the news again.

Why sudden surge again??

One word: Afghanistan

The answer would be given in Kabul.

***** Put these suckers to rest before they lay eggs.

RIP.

Something I've also wondered. FATA, NWFP and Quetta in Balochistan seem to get attacked the most. Cities like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Karachi are not attacked nearly as much despite these being bigger and more important cities.

P.S- Rest in Peace to the deceased.

Something I've also wondered. Peshawar in NWFP and Quetta in Balochistan seem to get attacked the most. Cities like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Karachi are not attacked nearly as much despite these being bigger and more important cities.

P.S- Rest in Peace to the deceased.

Are you guys dumb? This attack happened in Mohmand Agency which isn't even part of Peshawar.

Quetta and Peshawar are closer to Afghanistan hence Afghanistan targets them more as compared to Karachi or Lahore who have greater population more than whole of Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom