What's new

*Suicide attacks are un-Islamic: SIC

Is Indian Security forces in Kashmir also covered in this fatwa.......or this fatwa is only for Pakistan :D

Suicide is haram in Islam ................

Anything against Pakistan is Un-Islamic. Period
For rest of the countries its all fair game!!!

Indians are just coming over here to troll the thread ...............

and please tell me what this useless fatwa will do ? can this fatwa stopped a single suicide bomber ?:tdown:

a smillar fatwaa issued by mullha omar?
what could happen then?
at least it gives some sort of moral power to those ,engagged with terrorists to dissengagged themselves?
it also gives some very much needed, knowledge to those who hve been missguided, by terrorists!
it gives a lot, if anyone wanted to get ?
anyway it gives more knowledge thn of your jokes?

a smillar fatwaa issued by mullha omar?
what could happen then?
at least it gives some sort of moral power to those ,engagged with terrorists to dissengagged themselves?
it also gives some very much needed, knowledge to those who hve been missguided, by terrorists!
it gives a lot, if anyone wanted to get ?
anyway it gives more knowledge thn of your jokes?

lolzzzz are not your guys read 65 ki jung main tankoon ke agy bombs seeny se laga ke so gay hamary fouji ?????? its same medicine

offtopic,
dont you get worry, they will know who are they up against? lol;):pakistan:
lets concentrate on the subject!

lolzzzz are not your guys read 65 ki jung main tankoon ke agy bombs seeny se laga ke so gay hamary fouji ?????? its same medicine

no its not, 65 war was against pakistani state, & they did the right thing to defend the pakistani state?
no pakistani soilder ever went blowing himself in any pakistani, madarsha?
no & never !
so out of poisionous, anti-pakistan fauji prapoganda plz,come up something better?
whatever SIC is, by issuing this fatwaa they at least has done thier due job, its now our trun to spread it. & enlighten fellow pakistanis at least?

Thanks for mentioning... i request the members to point out open trolling of hindus, openly.

Sorry but this makes me laugh. Try convincing the bombers. :lol:

I hope it stops 'would be suicide' bombers, this wont work against IEDs and others who hit and run...

Sorry but this makes me laugh. Try convincing the bombers. :lol:

for that you may need to go for a painfull surgery in between your 2 goddam legs?
without it, yes its a joke, plz try it to become the knowledgable one?
its the rightfull theory, for the silent masses to become united against terrorsits, & ask thier goddam govt to fight the terror?

I hope it stops 'would be suicide' bombers, this wont work against IEDs and others who hit and run...

even if it, can puts the 25% breaks in it!
still better without using any fake appratus sold by any englishmen after all?

for that you may need to go for a painfull surgery in between your 2 goddam legs?
without it, yes its a joke, plz try it to become the knowledgable one?
its the rightfull theory, for the silent masses to become united against terrorsits, & ask thier goddam govt to fight the terror?

3s2j77.jpg

stay on the topic!
or get reported!

am on topic, he is not, did not understand what he is blabbering about... was I the one who said.. trolling of muslims.. check his post 22, why not report him first..

Back
Top Bottom