What's new

Suicide attack kills 16 senior Taliban leaders in Ghazni

Guys enough with April fool threads.. It's already April 2nd in Japan!

vd0hdo.jpg

... a number of Pakistani Taliban commanders were also among those killed.

I wonder what Pakistanis have to say about this distressing fact, which once again questions the validity of their good talib-bad talib theory. The pakistani talibs are scum, but the afghan ones are heroic freedom fighters, according to most Pakistanis here. Maybe the good guys were persuading the bad ones to come to the right path in a chai-biscuit meeting when the suicide vest exploded, killing the good, bad and ugly.

I wonder what Pakistanis have to say about this distressing fact, which once again questions the validity of their good talib-bad talib theory. The pakistani talibs are scum, but the afghan ones are heroic freedom fighters, according to most Pakistanis here. Maybe the good guys were persuading the bad ones to come to the right path in a chai-biscuit meeting when the suicide vest exploded, killing the good, bad and ugly.

There is no good Taliban. Both same filth from same gutters(madarsa). Very nice to see Taliban getting blown to bits by their own filth. Mullahs are known to kill each other faster then even USA can do.

There is no good Taliban. Both same filth from same gutters(madarsa). Very nice to see Taliban getting blown to bits by their own filth. Mullahs are known to kill each other faster then even USA can do.
I know, but many of your countrymen don't agree with you on that. Even many patriotic Pakistanis who hate the TTP worship these Afghan talibs.

It's not an attack per-se........one of their own guys 'defaulted'.....

Haha, is it? I didn't bother to read the article (still haven't!). Just saw the title and couldn't stop LOLing!

Back
Top Bottom