What's new

Sui-30MKI fighter jet goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
O bhai pata karo kahin Sukhoi k sath bhi accidental fire wala scene to nahi ho gya.in indians ki pehle hi haalat bohat patli ha bhook se aur baghair namak mirch wali daal se:sarcastic:

Comprehension issues much?
Here are your lies:

Raksha Mantri:

I'm not the one requiring Grammar lessons, it's you.
And then you (whose knowledge is zero on this subject) claims that there are issues with the platform!

You implied that the fleet has gained more than 65% serviceability which is a lie. It barely reached 60-65%. And, the MKI's thrust vectoring engines and nozzles are also known to have a very low MTBO. in fact, engines have so far shown over 69 known failures. These engines are also known to vibrate violently at times which leads to turbine failure. Lack of lubrication to some parts of the engine resulted in access wear and tear due to tiny metal pieces shearing off the bearings.

Read this:

"The [Su-30MKI] fleet is prohibitively expensive equipment and faces problems due to high, premature failure rate of subsystems like engines, radars, missiles, avionics, etc.," said Vinod Kumar Narang, a retired Indian Air Force air vice-marshal.

Narang noted that the major issue regarding maintenance is not the supply of spare parts but rather the rapidity of repairs of line-replaceable units and shop-repairable units. He asserted that the Russian suppliers make good money by supplying new spare parts at solid profit margins, but are always reluctant to quickly make repairs at 25 percent of the cost of new items.

A senior Indian Ministry of Defence official said HAL has identified 485 systems for the country's Make in India initiative for which HAL requested private industry interaction with Russian OEMs for the transfer of technology.

"However, United Aircraft Corporation and United Engine Corporation of Russia have categorically clarified that they have spare capacity and they will support IAF, but they are not willing to transfer ToT to private Indian industry," the MoD official said.

http://www.defensenews.com/articles...ces-problems-despite-russian-spare-parts-deal

All of that indicates that the su-30 (MKI, not other versions) is pretty much a mess to fly and maintain.

You implied that the fleet has gained more than 65% serviceability which is a lie. It barely reached 60-65%.
Stop peddling BS.
I implied nothing of the sort.
I posted the article with the direct quote of the MoD.

Stop peddling BS.
I implied nothing of the sort.
I posted the article with the direct quote of the MoD.

So, you didnt claim that your MKI has no problems few posts ago, at post # 207?

"If there was something wrong with the platform the user would be the first to diss it.
The Su 30 MKI is the IAF's most numerous type in service and IAF is one of the largest user of the type outside of Russia."

You implied that the fleet has gained more than 65% serviceability which is a lie. It barely reached 60-65%. And, the MKI's thrust vectoring engines and nozzles are also known to have a very low MTBO. in fact, engines have so far shown over 69 known failures. These engines are also known to vibrate violently at times which leads to turbine failure. Lack of lubrication to some parts of the engine resulted in access wear and tear due to tiny metal pieces shearing off the bearings.

So Your Only Arguments are Copy Paste Of the Media Articles So what failures are there there are issues in every aircraft around the World Even in f-35 to f-22 For matter in Fact we are using Su-30 for almost 20 years now
The fact of matter is Average MKI pilot Is flying 250-300 hours on these machines on regular intervals each year
And It taken part in in Various exercises around the world Redflags etc

You cannot Have authentic Proof Of your Rants HAL add average 16-18 MKI in Into IAF inventory every year that automatically Raise serviceability

As For Spare part deal its Just made this year It clearly mentioned that it Show its effects by year end

Your old rant of 55 % is Is Based on CAG report Which Assessed Availability in 2010 projection And that increasing Every year depicted in report itself If you not stop that i will Paste it here to expose you further

Of What I hear that Pakistan F-16 has serviceability even below 50 % and that's for Only 70 + odd aircraft's

Would IAF not know exactly;
  • the direction in which direction the jet flew and
  • how far it was when it disappeared from the radars?
IAF should've been able to tell upto a radius of 1 kilometre where the jet should've been.

So Your Only Arguments are Copy Paste Of the Media Articles So what failures are there there are issues in every aircraft around the World Even in f-35 to f-22 For matter in Fact we are using Su-30 for almost 20 years now
The fact of matter is Average MKI pilot Is flying 250-300 hours on these machines on regular intervals each year
And It taken part in in Various exercises around the world Redflags etc

You cannot Have authentic Proof Of your Rants HAL add average 16-18 MKI in Into IAF inventory every year that automatically Raise serviceability

As For Spare part deal its Just made this year It clearly mentioned that it Show its effects by year end

Your old rant of 55 % is Is Based on CAG report Which Assessed Availability in 2010 projection And that increasing Every year depicted in report itself If you not stop that i will Paste it here to expose you further

Of What I hear that Pakistan F-16 has serviceability even below 50 % and that's for Only 70 + odd aircraft's

Wow, calm down lad, why so frustrated?

The article is not from your usual TOI or Hindustan Times, rather from a reputable source. ;)

No, they are not copy paste as the reference is given at the bottom of the post. :D

Think about what you want to say. Your are confused as to which part of my post to object. The CAG report mentioned 55% figure. The minister mentioned 60-65% figure, but the airforce needs at least 75%.

And when did I object to HAL numbers? All i said is that they are doing a poor job at assembling the MKI. Now that the Russians have clarified that they will not provide TOT to manufacture spare parts to your firms, things are going to get tougher for the MKI.

Refute it with proof, and dont indulge into silly idiotic arguments.

Thanks

"If there was something wrong with the platform the user would be the first to diss it.
The Su 30 MKI is the IAF's most numerous type in service and IAF is one of the largest user of the type outside of Russia."
Do you even know what you type?
You implied that the fleet has gained more than 65% serviceability which is a lie.
Make up your mind.

Think about what you want to say. Your are confused which part of my post to object. The CAG report mentioned 55% figure. The minister mentioned 60-65% figure, but the airforce needs at least 75%.
CAG report 2010 7 years old data o_Oo_O So you based you theory on that

And when did I object to HAL numbers? All i said is that they are doing a poor job at assembling the MKI. Now that the Russians have clarified that Indian companies will not provide TOT to your firms, things are going to get tougher for the MKI.
BS they only rejected it for Private Firms Partners Ships Even that is Dought full
No Russian Sources Confirmed that

HAL have all TOT assembly Did you read spare Parts deal

Do you even know what you type?

Make up your mind.

heck with the type, it is the MKI we are talking about here right, so stick to MKI.

I quoted your own post mate, you are the one you needs to do that.

BS they only rejected it for Private Firms Partners Ships

HAL have all TOT assembly Did you read spare Parts deal

Does HAL assemble spare parts too?

Does HAL assemble spare parts too?
HAL Will have spare Parts Procurement Assemblies that Will Step Within India Like We have for Mig-29 already Directly from OEM of UAC One of the agreements, signed between HAL and UAC, is for the supply of spares and technical assistance for five years, while the second between HAL and UEC is for supply of spares for engines of Russian origin.

off-course OEM Will Give licence of spare parts This is a spare parts deal. No one was expecting tech transfer here

Then again this Not the Last Deal BTW UAC and HAL there MLU Super 30 Upgrade thar also include every thing

Wow, calm down lad, why so frustrated?

The article is not from your usual TOI or Hindustan Times, rather from a reputable source. ;)

No, they are not copy paste as the reference is given at the bottom of the post. :D

Think about what you want to say. Your are confused as to which part of my post to object. The CAG report mentioned 55% figure. The minister mentioned 60-65% figure, but the airforce needs at least 75%.

And when did I object to HAL numbers? All i said is that they are doing a poor job at assembling the MKI. Now that the Russians have clarified that they will not provide TOT to manufacture spare parts to your firms, things are going to get tougher for the MKI.

Refute it with proof, and dont indulge into silly idiotic arguments.

Thanks
PROOF?
Can you please break up the word so it is easier to understand?

Cant you see? There is no proof? You are just stating what they themselves have SAID!! Now they are just beating about the bush! Not the first time, nor the last my friend.

Besides, i will be happy if Indians and the Indian authorities remain confident that there MKI are problem free and that they are the best platform the world have ever seen. Good for us. As for those spares, there are so many articles and links about that but you know . . . . . . . . . they wont be credible in this debate :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom