What's new

Suggestion required from IT field members

tvsram1992

Reaction score
How is IT field in India ? Will it fall again like what happened in 2008?
Which one would make better career in India
Software engineer or Robotics Engineer?
please pm me

Civil Engineering!

Following a nuke apocalypse, there will be no demand of software engineers, but would always be demand for making cities, roads and bridges.

Civil Engineering!

Following a nuke apocalypse, there will be no demand of software engineers, but would always be demand for making cities, roads and bridges.
Hey man,buildings,roads and bridges will always be built up but who is going to process the data of their construction..It's the IT engineers only..
So as your buildings and roads will always be built there will be a need of maintaining there information..
@topic : Robotix is having more opportunity and challenges compared to IT engineering..Go for it..As in India you will find too many IT professional but very less mechatronic(robotix) engineer..

please pm me

Take it from someone who has a lot of IT education and a considerable experience. There is no future in IT. If you want to become the boss of things, IT is not the way to go for.

IT guys are smart - almost always the smartest people in the room. But almost always the lowest paid and most under-appreciated. Why would you want to do that to yourself?

Take it from someone who has a lot of IT education and a considerable experience. There is no future in IT. If you want to become the boss of things, IT is not the way to go for.

IT guys are smart - almost always the smartest people in the room. But almost always the lowest paid and most under-appreciated. Why would you want to do that to yourself?
Yeah i do remember an Australian saying he earns more than double what an IT professional earns though he does a different simple job .

Go for manufacturing or automation sector. These will be the two most sought after fields and India starts to go down the manufacturing path. Services industry can only grow so much and we are almost near the peak in IT sector.

Yeah i do remember an Australian saying he earns more than double what an IT professional earns though he does a different simple job .
I am from IT field only..
If you are just planning for engineering than robotix is much better..The currently scenario of placements in robotix is not that good compared to IT field but the pay scale in IT field is not as high as Mechatronics..
Yeah, the other things rest on your mind, which would you like to chose..

please pm me
It can surely fall. Robotics does not have so much of a market right now though. You are better off sticking to the regular streams. Well unless ofcourse you are a make your own path kind of person.

Go for Nanotechnology (Nanoelectronics), if you love semiconductor physics, analog electronics.

confused b/w the following points .
IT has present but less future (since competition is more)
Robotics doesn't have present but has Future .

IT is not going anywhere. Just that when it contracts, all duffers are thrown out, and there are 1000s of such duffers.

Just do what you want to do.

Asking 100 people for their opinions will only confuse you more.

Just do what you want to do.

Asking 100 people for their opinions will only confuse you more.
I dont feel so , a few persons over here could give their opinions so that i can be more clear . Any ways my decision is final :D

Back
Top Bottom