Status
Not open for further replies.

Donatello

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

So i was wondering if we can have any more Moderators on this forum, as there has been a shortage recently with so many troll topics and posts. When i come to PDF, usually you can see who is online and not on the front page (by scrolling down) and there have been number of times when no Moderators/Admins were present in the list. Which kind of delays the process here.

So i had a suggestion if Admins would make some new mods, but those living in different time zones. So for example we can have more mods from GMT time zone, then GMT -5 time zone, etc that way we can be assure that there will be someone around for a good amount of time.

thanks.

tamygu user from Indian flags always looks troll to me as he speak against both countries (Indian and Pakistanis)

tamygu user from Indian flags always looks troll to me as he speak against both countries (Indian and Pakistanis)

I agree yaar. Why go through all the setting up false accounts and just trolling all day? I think it may be another venkat - its getting boring. There is an ignore button Gautam on your profile where you can simply chose to ignore people like him.

I agree yaar. Why go through all the setting up false accounts and just trolling all day? I think it may be another venkat - its getting boring. There is an ignore button Gautam on your profile where you can simply chose to ignore people like him.
oho ok
thnx for the Info..

Yes we should have more moderators
or we could make specific members mods of a specific section

Like we have ANTIBODY who isnt an offiical moderator
but is a moderator of 3 sections(but can ban any one)

would like the Admin to look into this matter

Strike till death! Lol!

What if the members elect a mod democratically,via a poll?
Choose three or four candidates with repute and reasonable stature over here....after mutual understanding among your fellow Indian members and post a poll in a thread with permission of the administrator,it will be nice way to start the things.:)

I'm support of mods from different nationalities.

Choose three or four candidates with repute and reasonable stature over here....after mutual understanding among your fellow Indian members and post a poll in a thread with permission of the administrator,it will be nice way to start the things.:)

Sorry..... military rules here. No democracy. If you want a change...only thru barrel of a gun after all it is a defense forum

we should have some "RoboMods" here...
Those who can be here 24/7 and Annihilate Trolls ;)
robocop.jpg

But we don't have a constitution or an election commision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom