What's new

SUGGESTION NEEDED

MohitV

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey there fellow members,

Now India has become the sixth largest producer of electricty in the world. Still it faces energy crisis. Per capita power consumption is very low and 300 million people do not have any access to electricity. There is still loadshedding in many areas.

1. Why ???

2. Please suggest some solutions.

Need opinion from our chinese members too as China is the second largest producer as well as consumer in the world .

P.S. I am an electrical engineer currently working on a project which is - power generation in North East India with the help of "Run-with-the-river hydro plants".

wait and see dear when gov have surplus they issue more connections if they have shortage how on earth they issue new connections ? let them work on solar nuclear hyd power few more years

Mr. Engineer - What it has to do with Pakistan Affairs & Pakistan's Economy & Development............................ unless you consider India as province of Pakistan :pakistan:

well u can suggest us.....

Mr. Engineer - What it has to do with Pakistan Affairs & Pakistan's Economy & Development............................ unless you consider India as province of Pakistan :pakistan:

well u can suggest us.....

oh i see..... i should have had started this thread in the indian section.....my bad :D

I shouldn't be giving you suggestions as you people don't consider our goodness but still as good will I would say that when the govt and the particular authorities would be having sufficient of cash to be paid to the production units then what you will see would be electricity
"LONG LIVE PAKISTAN " :pakistan::pakistan:

I shouldn't be giving you suggestions as you people don't consider our goodness but still as good will I would say that when the govt and the particular authorities would be having sufficient of cash to be paid to the production units then what you will see would be electricity
"LONG LIVE PAKISTAN " :pakistan::pakistan:

and from where would that cash come from?:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom