What's new

Suggestion about threads and thanks

Zulkarneyn

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hope you are doing well

I have a suggestion regarding the number of thanks in a post and its visibility. I think it would be incredibly clever if it is possible to make the posts with most thanks more visible.

I'm not a programmer, hence i don't know if that is possible. But posts with highest number of thanks usually are the most informative and best posts in a specific thread. Hence, if we read a thread with for example 12-20 pages we have to go through a lot of troll posts, hate comments and other nonsense, which does not contribute much other than wasting ones time. Hence, if it is possible it would be really neat to read the posts with highest number of thanks.

I guess its kinda like youtube comments.

I hope this will be taken into consideration.

Thanks for your time

Hope you are doing well

I have a suggestion regarding the number of thanks in a post and its visibility. I think it would be incredibly clever if it is possible to make the posts with most thanks more visible.

I'm not a programmer, hence i don't know if that is possible. But posts with highest number of thanks usually are the most informative and best posts in a specific thread. Hence, if we read a thread with for example 12-20 pages we have to go through a lot of troll posts, hate comments and other nonsense, which does not contribute much other than wasting ones time. Hence, if it is possible it would be really neat to read the posts with highest number of thanks.

I guess its kinda like youtube comments.

I hope this will be taken into consideration.

Thanks for your time

But you can view what you are asking for by clicking on the total number of thanks at the top of the page.

This way sequence of posts will be disorganized, reader will find it difficult to grab the context of the post which gained highest numbers of thanks.

As Aryan pointed out you can view the posts with maximum thanks by just clicking the total number of thanks at the top of the page.

But you can view what you are asking for by clicking on the total number of thanks at the top of the page.

:woot:

Lol i didn't know that.

Edit: hmm, but it says access denied when i try it on longer threads.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom