What's new

Suggestion: A private moderator forum?

truthseer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A forum where you can complain about any infraction/ban directly to the moderator, where other moderators can review decision of the other moderators. It would be designed such that you can only see your posts there and not of any other member's (Has been implemented on other forums).

Also, you could know the result of any report, reason of it being dismissed or otherwise. I've seen forums automatically create a thread for this report in that private section that only you can see.

So how about it?

To add to my post, on this forum, you can give perma banned members a chance to argue their case, apologise, etc, instead of revenge trolling.

paise dedo webby ko implementation ke liye :lol:

nahi to baar baar ban hotey jao :rofl:

Mei ban nhi hota.

I want to know what happens to any report I do, or argue any infraction I think is unfair, privately. And this would stop some from directly whinging to mods.

And it's been implemented by small forums, and at little cost.

See Pakpassion.

A forum where you can complain about any infraction/ban directly to the moderator, where other moderators can review decision of the other moderators. It would be designed such that you can only see your posts there and not of any other member's (Has been implemented on other forums).

Also, you could know the result of any report, reason of it being dismissed or otherwise. I've seen forums automatically create a thread for this report in that private section that only you can see.

So how about it?

To add to my post, on this forum, you can give perma banned members a chance to argue their case, apologise, etc, instead of revenge trolling.

Its a good idea...but it depends on how and what is the bandwidth of the moderator people who work for this site. If they are doing valuntarily, again they have to agree to spend this additional time in analyzing and processing the arguments of people who get infraction and ban every day.....And i have another recommendation is that why donot we make PDF as a professional media organization like Blog/Media site....

Good idea but you can just pm webby if you think an infraction is unfair and he will review it for you anyway.

I support this idea, because when a member gets banned, he won't be able to send a private messages and such...
in cases like me I get banned for no fair reason...

Edit: Dont criticize mods, do it with PM to @WebMaster ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom