What's new

Sufia Akram and their vision for Pakistan

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please share some advice given to us by Sufia Akram and our pious ancestors for the direction which Pakistan should take or will take. I will share some anecdotes to begin the conversation.

If you disagree with Sufism or the statements of Sufi scholars, please keep your opinions out of this thread. It is meant for knowledge and not bickering back and forth.

-------

Allama Iqbal's vision for the strong Muslim

Allama_Iqbal_-__0005.jpg

Tulu e Islam

16.GIF

The secret of life is hidden in your breast—then tell it;
Tell the Muslims the account of the burning and re‐making of life.

18.GIF

The goal of the Muslim lies beyond the blue sky;
You are the caravan, which the stars follow as dust on the road.

19.GIF

Space is transient; its inhabitants are transitory, but the beginning of time is yours; its end is yours.
You are the final message of God; you are eternal.

https://iqbalurdu.blogspot.com/2011/04/bang-e-dra-163-tulu-e-islam.html

----

Muhammad Iqbal considered Turkey a good example for modern Muslim states. In The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam, he writes:

“The truth is that among the Muslim nations of today, Turkey alone has shaken off its dogmatic slumber, and attained to self-consciousness. She alone has claimed her right of intellectual freedom; she alone has passed from the ideal to the real – a transition which entails keen intellectual and moral struggle”.

“Such is the lot of most Muslim countries today. They are mechanically repeating old values, whereas the Turk is on the way to creating new values. He has passed through great experiences which have revealed his deeper self to him. In him life has begun to move, change, and amplify, giving birth to new desires, bringing new difficulties and suggesting new interpretations”.

http://www.asiaportal.info/iqbals-pakistan-the-country-ahead/

-----

Predictions of Niamatullah Shah Wali

120540193.Bjdn8e7e.IMG_4226r.jpg

Page-19
35. The Christians [British] will leave the India but before doing so, they will sow the life-taking discord among the populace.
36. India will be divided into two countries and for this reason the blood of humans will run. Destruction and anarchy will rule beyond imagination.

37. A lot of Muslims will leave their homes due to the wrath of the Hindus. They will migrate. The dignity and honor of Muslims will be in ruins. Their women and girls will be kidnapped.
38. Muslims will be in peace in the area of their forefathers. After Punishment and problems, their destiny will appear.(21)

Page-20
39. The banner of Islam will be the prominent for 23 years. Then divine punishment will come upon them.
40. Their own land will become narrow for them. Destruction and anarchy will become their destiny.(22)
41. After their destruction. Allah will send blessings, victory and help from neighbors.(23)
42. An army of Mongols (24) will come from North to help. Iran and Turkey will help too.(25)

47. This Sword of the Lion of Ali (Sher-e-Ali or Sher-Ali) will wipe off the deniers. He will be the supporter of the religion of Muhammad S.A.W. He will be the protector of the country.(30)
48. There will be a great war in between him and the other. No doubt a large population will be killed.
49. The King of the western Part will be the victor on the basis of his weaponry. The defeat of the denier nation will be beyond anyone's imagination.(31)
50. Islam will rule in India for 40 Years, then will come the anti-Christ [Dajjal] from the city of Asfahan.(32)
51. Listen Carefully, I explain to you that to destroy this anti-Christ [Dajjal] Isa (Yesu / Yeshua/ Jesus) will come and Imam [leader] of Last Era, Mahdi, will appear.

Urdu http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/800-years-predictions-hazrat-naimat.html

English with explanations http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/04/english-translation-of-800-years.html

----

Allama Mashriqi's predictions

maxresdefault.jpg

Mashriqi issued another monumental warning at a public gathering at Minto Park (nowIqbal Park) in 1956:

“Ye Muslims! Today from this platform I sound you a warning. Listen carefully and ponder. Sometime inthe future, probably in 1970, you will be confronted with a perilous situation. In 1970—I see it clearly—thenation will be stormed from all sides. The internal situation would have deteriorated gravely. A panic ofwidespread bloodshed will sweep the nation. The frenzy of racial and provincial prejudices will grip thewhole country. Zindabad and murdabad will defean your ears. Plans will be initiated to dismember the country. Take it from me that in 1970, Pakistan will be plagued with a grave threat to its sovereignty. You might actually lose it if the reigns of the country were not in the hands of courageous and unrelenting leadership…I warn you to prepare from now to face the situation which will emerge in that year.”

https://www.academia.edu/8398374/Al..._The_Time_Has_Come_To_Wake-up_by_Nasim_Yousaf

-----

@OsmanAli98 @Signalian @Wa Muhammada @Azadkashmir @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Dewaneh @KhalaiMakhlooq Tag any others who may be interested.

I’m sorry these were all great people but I can’t agree with some Sufi traditions. Especially excessive Qabarestan and Dargah visiting.

I’m sorry these were all great people but I can’t agree with some Sufi traditions. Especially excessive Qabarestan and Dargah visiting.

Agreed brother, but let’s stay on topic.

At least you can see in the creation of Pakistan, the vision of Allama Iqbal was very important. Let us start from there.

Who predicted a Starbucks on every corner as a qiamat kee nishani? Perhaps @AgNoStiC MuSliM will know.

Rasool Pak sallallahu alaihiwasaalam permitted visit of graves because we don't visit a stone but the person of Allah almighty. This is permitted in Islam. We visit to give Salaam. Do dua. Remember death. It's like stopping a person if he/she visit their parent grave frequently or visit the grave of the great Allama Iqbal or Qaida Azzam.

The only issue I have is jahil people give the Muslims a bad name, they have no idea why they visit the graveyard or how they should visit, and how they should behave.
The Muslims needs to gain some education. This is same as how people do the ritual of hajj, so much jahhalat and don't forget people visiting Masjids. The things you see it gives Muslims a bad name

Tasavvuf is the ultimate way of understanding Hakikat. And, it's only for a very very selected few even at the best of the ages in the Islamic history.

The question is what should be the approach for the majority of the Muslim folks. The Turkish experience shows the following.

We are all the children of our Time. The present age of extreme materialism might not be appropriate for very fine practices of the Tarikat for the overwhelming majority of the Muslim folks. Observing this Ustad Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (1879-1960), after the tribulations and trials of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire (which signified the political and military collapse in the Muslim world), focused on building newer generations on the basis of the Hakikat of the fundamentals presented in the Kuran-i Kerim and the Sunnah in Turkey. And, many other learned scholars also followed a similar path in Turkey. They mostly focused on the basic tenets of Iman and Ihlas. Armed with this they prepared the Turkish folks to pass through the most tumultuous periods in their history!!! And, how many a soul got wrecked during this tempest!!!! Anyway, the worst is behind us now, and the sailing is getting smoother.....

There are Dervish(s) living in our present times who are tasked with guiding humanity since prophet hood has been finished long time back. These Dervish are found in almost every country of the world. They uplift humanity by helping afflicted people who can approach them through different means and they also guide general public. In terms of Nations, Turkey and Pakistan are such examples, which thrive on sufism and have made their mark through the prayers of saints. Iqbal and Rumi are spiritual sufi poets, although Iqbal is basically Indian.

nobody will approach allah on the day of judgement saying I am sufi, I am belwari, I am shia, I am this or that... they will all be screaming "ya, allah I am a muslim".... "forgive me allah"

the end.

In times of extreme stress people rush to the Signs of The Almighty!

What is wrong with visiting graves, Dargahs and Shrines? Muslims have been doing this since day one!

These are the symbols that remind us of the Lions of God! They represent the deepest desires of an average believer: To attain acceptance of not only fellow believers but generations after generations, and above all to have efforts and struggles accepted by the Almighty so that their names are forever blessed by The One with The Blessed Names, The One True God!

Last edited:
although Iqbal is basically Indian.

He was of Kashmiri brahmin ancestry. Settled in Lahore and hence became known as Iqbal Lahori in Iran.

Iqbal was the first Pakistani as Quaid was a student of him in the same way as a murad and his mureed. Quaid e Azam was fulfilling the vision of Allama Iqbal with the tenacity and perseverance that only he could muster.

Who predicted a Starbucks on every corner as a qiamat kee nishani? Perhaps @AgNoStiC MuSliM will know.

Please don't derail the thread. Thanks.

I don't like to take things towards a religious discussion, but I dare to ask why did Allah Subhaan Al Kareem appointed Safaa and Marwaa as His Signs?

nobody will approach allah on the day of judgement saying I am sufi, I am belwari, I am shia, I am this or that... they will all be screaming "ya, allah I am a muslim".... "forgive me allah"

the end.

Every one will gather together and first run to Prophet Aadam. He will tell them he is worried about himself. Then the humanity will go to all other prophets one by one, eventually ending up with the Beloved Last of the Messengers Alaihissalam, who will then bow down in front of the Almighty, worship Him and and pray to Him for Mercy!!

Love Sir Allama Iqbal, their teaching and vision can create the foundation for an Islamic Union. Great personality

Can you share more sayings of Allama Iqbal regarding Nation and unity please

https://iqbalurdu.blogspot.com/

This website is a great resource as it has English translations of his work.

Shikwa/Complaint (of the Believer) and Jawab e Shikwa/Answer to the Complaint (by Allah swt) are great. As is Iblis ki Majlis e Shura.

Click the titles, I have hyperlinked the poems.

Don't worry, just read spiritual poetry, don't visit shrines.

Kings of their times used to visit dervishes of their times to safely uphold their empires, Mughals are an example.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom