What's new

Successful launch of IRNSS-1B

Congratulations India :yahoo::victory::partay::tup::enjoy::dance3:

Special Congrats go to @Cherokee @anonymus @GR!FF!N @Contrarian @Drillnger

And all Indians

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has launched its IRNSS-1B satellite from Sriharikota today successfully.

The 1,432-kg satellite is second of the seven planned satellites for the regional navigational system. The satellite system will be equivalent to Global Positioning System of the US(on a regional scale) and would help put in place the Indian Regional Navigation Service.

PSLV-C24+265__929780483.jpg

Lol! When you are pointing phrases on me, I'm here laughing on a bunch of 'idiots' on internet. :D
Lol! When you are pointing phrases on me, I'm here laughing on a bunch of 'idiots' on internet. :D
The only Idiot here is the one who think astronaut launch satellite. :D . I dont blame you. Your country neither have astronaut nor have satellite launcher. All you know is Ramu kaka of bollywood at best :devil:

Bold post doesnt make u right.... Main ne kaha rocket ke engine se aai hai duhua ... mere dil se nahi
Usey Angrezi nahi aati :D. Hindi me likh ke dekho shayad samajh jaaye :D

The only Idiot here is the one who think astronaut launch satellite. :D . I dont blame you. Your country neither have astronaut nor have satellite launcher. All you know is Ramu kaka of bollywood at best :devil:

Usey Angrezi nahi aati :D. Hindi me likh ke dekho shayad samajh jaaye :D

mates - u and illuminatidinesh - baal ka khaal nikalna jazoori nahi hota.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom