What's new

Subway ads highlight Modi's Human Rights record ahead of US visit.

With all respect, I just don't understand why you people are bend on branding Mr.Modi as a fanatic/murderer! Especially when our judiciary,an institution which is robust,and has proven to be dependable,gave Modi a clean chit. India has a strong democratic background,and its the will of the people of India that made Modi the Prime Minister of India. Please respect that.
They are not Indian and you cannot ask them to respect your judiciary.

They are not Indian and you cannot ask your them to respect your judiciary.
As long as Modi is an Indian,and his position being the Prime Minister of India,I can ask him to stop making false comments and thereby respect India's judiciary.

I hope pakistanis in US didn't sponsor this lame protest...because it's some very precious and needy dollars that would have fed a few from the millions of hungry pakistanis wasted on useless propaganda.

Let the Sickulrist come out on road to protest as much as they want as a part of free living society but they hardly hold any weight when it comes to relation between two democratic countries.....

looks like modi , is trying hard to save his chori daar pajama from Uncle sam

an extremist/fanatic is the leader of the state in question....all we need to know about india and many of their political/social views
You Can Crib as much as you want, but the reality doesn't change..First time in the history of India we have elected someone with overall majority, to show some muscle (Which No government for the past 60 years have done) towards the rodents that constantly pester into our affairs..Also i'm quite sure the overall opinion on Indian leader's weakness, will change once and for all and no one will dare to mess with us in the near future..
The people of India, gave him full majority, I mean complete sweep, that no one in the opposition will dare to question his policy making or decisions..It is time we have had enough of our Human rights and secularist show face and high time to show the world our power..
The way he moves and makes his visit is highly evident, one visit is inevitably connected to another and the guy is about to be visited is always put under game of chess by Modi..I like this approach..Japan''s visit before Xi''s India visit and US visit after Xi''s visit..This shows it all..

All those who like this advert should also appreciate the same freedom of expression in this thread:

Controversial anti-Islam adverts to run on New York buses | Page 5
Shushh Bro..You Might be Muted or banned here or at the least, you might be branded atleast as an anti Pakistani here for saying this..

MODI will be arrested!

Once he step on the US soil.

The US policemen will storm the presidential plane, like just Bolivian's.

JUSTICE!

Back
Top Bottom