What's new

Submitting To Sense:Muslims must give up parochialism, stop obsessing with the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. He must hate Pakistani while love Bharati to become true Bangladeshi? Get the **** out of here...:sniper:

Bharati can not digest the fact that Bangladeshi perceive Pakistani as brother while Bharati as just Bharati. :smokin:

Well if I fall to your level of derogatory comments...and mods please pardon me for this one...

By All means....both Bangladeshi and Pakistanis should start sucking up to each other...and see if we ******* Bharti Hindus give a rats azz....

And lets see what both of them can achieve .....against India.....

Babri Masjid was destroyed by Hindu fundamentalist in recent days yet we almost spare all Hindu Mandir even though we could have bulldoze every single of them. But we ain't coward like you.

We still got about 8% Hindu in Bd and I doubt this guys will migrate to Hindu dominated country where bloody sub human caste system still part of social fabric. A cow get more respect in Bharat than low caste Hindus. ;)

Oh please! dont give India's example as a role model for the Muslim World. Muslim countries like Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, are decades ahead of India. I am only talking about non oil producing countries. India has the largest number of AIDS patients, illiterate people, malnourished people, homeless, jobless people, and beggars in the world.

yet millions of illegal bangalis come to our country for food, work, better life...how ironic...we can find them far down south working in under our illeterate, home less and jobless people....i wonder what really drives them to our pathetic country leaving sonar bangla....gosh what can we do we bharatis are very accommodating towards such people.:angel:

Well if I fall to your level of derogatory comments...and mods please pardon me for this one...

By All means....both Bangladeshi and Pakistanis should start sucking up to each other...and see if we ******* Bharti Hindus give a rats azz....

And lets see what both of them can achieve .....against India.....

Lol weve done pretty well all alone , we dotn need support for that, :pakistan:

I agree with you that Hindus have caste system in practice.Especially in rural india,people are more aware of the caste system.This system exists,why it exists,whether it is good or bad,etc,is a matter of debate.To be honest we in India question what ever is bad in our way of life and we want it to change and be changed.Being open to change is important.Read about the work of Dhondo Keshav Karve,Raja Ram Mohan Roy,to name a few who have made life livable for women here in India.Society is about change and keeping an open mind.Nobody is a holy cow,and this is a reality.

Dhondo Keshav Karve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ram Mohan Roy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol weve done pretty well all alone , we dotn need support for that, :pakistan:

Yes pretty well....achievements can be listed here ....almost a Khalistan......still struggling in Kashmir...thats a hell lot of achievement.....what do they call it...oh....bleed India with 1000 cuts......guess who has got the bloody nose....

But all this is still irrelevant to the thread...so far all that has happened over this thread is rants ...and pointless rebuking of the main article.....

Just one question...what has the Muslim world achieved in the past 5 decades.....Enough gloating over history....where is the present ...and the future....

yet millions of illegal bangalis come to our country for food, work, better life...how ironic...we can find them far down south working in under our illeterate, home less and jobless people....i wonder what really drives them to our pathetic country leaving sonar bangla....gosh what can we do we bharatis are very accommodating towards such people.:angel:

The thread is about Muslim World. Someone gave India as a rold model for the Muslim World. I dont need to mention how millions of Indians are dying to go and clean toilets in Muslim countries.

I agree with you that Hindus have caste system in practice.Especially in rural india,people are more aware of the caste system.This system exists,why it exists,whether it is good or bad,etc,is a matter of debate.To be honest we in India question what ever is bad in our way of life and we want it to change and be changed.Being open to change is important.Read about the work of Dhondo Keshav Karve,Raja Ram Mohan Roy,to name a few who have made life livable for women here in India.Society is about change and keeping an open mind.Nobody is a holy cow,and this is a reality.

Dhondo Keshav Karve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ram Mohan Roy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

even tough i totally agree with u dude its utterlly use less to to try to explain ourselves to those who choose to turn a blind eye... even they know what is the truth they will never agree with u...simply bcoz u r indian...:hitwall:

Yes pretty well....achievements can be listed here ....almost a Khalistan......still struggling in Kashmir...thats a hell lot of achievement.....what do they call it...oh....bleed India with 1000 cuts......guess who has got the bloody nose....

But all this is still irrelevant to the thread...so far all that has happened over this thread is rants ...and pointless rebuking of the main article.....

Just one question...what has the Muslim world achieved in the past 5 decades.....Enough gloating over history....where is the present ...and the future....

That woudl require acheievements of all individual muslim countries which are many, as we are no longer a world empire. As for kashmere , well azad kashmere wa sliberated we reached srinagar my freind not so long ago, and khalistan is your internal problem, and i dotn wnat to start a tit for tat match but the achievments are far more

The thread is about Muslim World. Someone gave India as a rold model for the Muslim World. I done need to mention how millions of Indians are dying to go and clean toilets in Muslim countries.

if u r so aware of what the thread is abt why bring toilets, AIDS, jobless, homeless and cows into it.....dont preach me abt the topic and start discussing rationally.......as far as cleaning toilets in muslim countries at least we r working hard some where instead of blowing up ourselves for money and lunatic ideologies...:wave:

No one is actually discussing the article, just flaming and shamelessly counting how many others killed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom