What's new

Subject : 2008 richlist Pakistan

Rafiq & Rasheed Habib r belong to different family. and Mr. Habib is belong to some different family. he is ceo of Arif habib securites. Arif Habib bank. Pak Arab Fertilizers. and many more.

Mukther ahmad ceo of Ibrahim group hav more wealth then shown. currently they have allied bank. and 3 units of Ibraheem Fibrers (unit1 = 5 billion, unit 2 = 12 biilion, unit 3 = 25 = billion) so the only fibre units are of 40 billion Rupees

Where is the link for the report??
THough I haven't seen any Pakistani citizen being mentioned in the forbes billionaire list.. hopeful 2008 is gonna be a bounty year..

what is disgusting is that even at the time of pakistan defaulting NS was still robbing and looting pakistan. one more thing that hit me was that if BB's father wouldnt have nationalised pakistani economy we would have been in a very good position by know. this really makes me sad and very very angry.

one murabba consist of 25 acres so in km2
1 murabba = 0.10117 square Km.

you are correct sir. however most common measure of land is hectares. One murabba is approximately 10.1 hectares.

The most famous was a $4 billion deal to buy 32 Mirage jets from the French company Dassault. Documents, which include letters from Dassault executives, indicate an agreement was reached to pay a 5% "remuneration

Unquote.

Mirage 2000 deal never went thru. Zardari made a lot of money in Augusta B submarine deal though. No doubt Asif Zardari is immensly rich, most of his riches is guess work only.

Back
Top Bottom