What's new

Sub Detection PN and Intel have ability to track subs thousands of km away.

There is no such System which can detect subs 1000s KM away
No Pakistan doesn't have that kind of system wth even Us or Russia have that kind of system do you even know how tracking mostly done in Sea by sound for long range
Do you even know how many ships , animals are active in Sea stop having wet dreams

As if you see the video it showed few thing
They sub wasnt tottaly underwater most probably it was on surface to charge its batteries

Good thing PN was active in area and they detect it
But stop spreading false info

So you mean that it was merged before it enter pakistani waters,. but once it reached the most sensitive spot, it surfaced and started charging its batteries ???? well if thats the case, then i hope every Indian Naval officer have the same thinking like the captain of this sub,.

So you mean that it was merged before it enter pakistani waters,. but once it reached the most sensitive spot, it surfaced and started charging its batteries ???? well if thats the case, then i hope every Indian Naval officer have the same thinking like the captain of this sub,.
First Pakistan , India are not on war , and if could have been many reason as i wasn't on Sub neither anyone else was so we all could predict what could be the reason or Unless Intelligence picked up some chatter ,about Indian sub in Pakistan area
Or as a exercise Was Going on Close to the area so they detected a sub and after being detected Indian Sub Came out as show that they are not a threat

as i said it could be many reasons

Recent detection and tracking of injun diesel electric submarine, points to new tracking system in operation that can track indian subs, coming from home ports and tracking them from massive distances.

System is classified so can't even mention what it is, or how it operates.

Suffice to say if we can easily detect a very quiet diesel electric, we can.......................

NUFF SAID, with sugar on top.

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!!!!

You mean we have our own SOSUS?

Lol, my statement is accurate it involves more than one system or sensor, it is both human and machine.

Means when we go FISHING in our area, we can have our tea.

Listening for that old familiar tune.

What?????? Even US can't detect subs 1000's of KM away...

:o::o::o::o::o:
:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Edit.

Don't know about US but UK's Astute subs can do that. It can track ship moving out of New York from English channel.

wp_ss_20161120_0001.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...s-1bn-Astute-class-submarine-in-pictures.html

Many years ago I was speaking to the naval attaché in UK. At that time Pakistan had "eyes and ears" all over Indian ocean. according to him, if "they" know our true capabilities , what we say in Urdu "un kay paoon say zameen nikal jaey ge".

Too much of a self boasting. Have some pocorn & chill lad.

You guys have been consumed too much by propaganda. Do you think IN is stupid enough to surface in Pakistani waters.

Many years ago I was speaking to the naval attaché in UK. At that time Pakistan had "eyes and ears" all over Indian ocean. according to him, if "they" know our true capabilities , what we say in Urdu "un kay paoon say zameen nikal jaey ge".

What else will our naval attache say? With budget PAkistan has, we know how much realistically afford.

The capability that the OP is saying, I have not heard of it ever being possessed by a super power. How come Pakistan has it?

I read the article in Dawn. The sub was detected when it came to snorkeling depth. It was then that PN realized there is a sub in Pakistan waters. This is more plausible then some fantasy flight about possessing some out of the world capability.

Hi,

Diesel subs don't surface 40 miles away from active enemy coastline for energizing---. This is an extremely critical distance for the sub not to be found.

The surfacing---or the making its position known by this sub was a diversion---I give credit to our member Richileu for coming up with that thought---.

It surfaced to save another one that could have ended up in a stickier situation---that sub could have been operating within the 12 miles off the coastline and could have been sunk.

I simply don't be;ieve the sigle indian sub surfacing 40 miles away to get air---.

Just a note to pakistanis---Indian submariners are not that stupid---.

Too much of a self boasting. Have some pocorn & chill lad.

You guys have been consumed too much by propaganda. Do you think IN is stupid enough to surface in Pakistani waters.

There would have been 100 of ships around NY at the time we speak. Plus yatches, big boats plus mammals. How will an sub differentiate btw warships and other ships? Is this even possible? Most possibly bragging on the part of BAE.

Recent detection and tracking of injun diesel electric submarine, points to new tracking system in operation that can track indian subs, coming from home ports and tracking them from massive distances.

System is classified so can't even mention what it is, or how it operates.

Suffice to say if we can easily detect a very quiet diesel electric, we can.......................

NUFF SAID, with sugar on top.

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!!!!
After that Indian would prefer salt on apples which may help them to keep up their low blood pressure. I know the system which PN used and how it works.

The surfacing---or the making its position known by this sub was a diversion-

That is the point...... If it surfaced at that distance, then it was a deliberate attempt..........

That is the point...... If it surfaced at that distance, then it was a deliberate attempt..........
Deliberate or idiocy which is highly plausible and someone can expect it from Indian forces especially indian navy which have poorest safety record and officers were reportedly indulge in wife swapping.

Back
Top Bottom