What's new

Sub Detection PN and Intel have ability to track subs thousands of km away.

You have every right to question the surgical strikes and not be believe it ,the people who mattered have received the message and that was the point from start.your defence minister and others who where threatening NW every week went quiet after that,not one statement threatening NW after that,may be he knows something you dont know.
But what about Chandu man? No love for him?
And our defence minister stopped taking about the N threat a long time before this sar ji kal drama. It wasn't becuase you're shitty country mattered, it was becuase of the world. Dude you guys are gullible as hell... what cow drink are you even on man...

Yes ,other country subs also come into Indian waters ,yes they are tracked by our navy most of the times but no one talks about them unless someone comes too dangerously close.the reason no one talks and you will know the reason if you have played hide and seek.
A country who parades pigeons and where balloons make headlines?
Camels are termed as suicide bombers?
Like what kind of professionalism do you even have? Do you even have a shame day or something?
Like dude we are ashamed of 71, and the Osama incident and a few others and you'll see people making sensible shameful remarks of our failures which is totally justified as we should learn from them. But you guys just come on like idiotic baboons trying to pretend to know something while you get busted the next second and even then you still keep trying... like i can't understand you nutheads...

Latest case in point --> (indian posters rejecting that the drone shot down by us was a commerical off the shelf one while it is clearly made by DILDO orgainzation (EVEN INDIAN POINTED OUT THAT LATER))

PN is without a doubt, a very professional and capable navy.
Thank you sir for self appreciation... was missing that a lot...

Recent detection and tracking of injun diesel electric submarine, points to new tracking system in operation that can track indian subs, coming from home ports and tracking them from massive distances.

:rofl: Yeah, it's called a submarine. Pakistan's had a few for a while now.

Mistral_gran_carena.JPG

But seriously, you're reading far too much into this event and coming up with wild conclusions based on little (if any) evidence. Tracking submarines is just what navies do and the PN is well positioned to track IN submarines transiting nearby waters... it's hardly as if they haven't done it before or have the assets capable of doing it. Both the Agosta 90B and P-3C are designed submarine killers. It's what they do and this recent incident showcases the MPA capabilities of the PN's aviation wing.

VOH_NEMO2016_DAY04_20160609_44.t575a508c.m1600.x046831bb.jpg

tk333L7C9168.t4e65e11e.m1600.xc51ca22f.jpg

tkcr14R4552.t531ed112.m1600.xfcb57eb0.jpg

The type of system you're describing doesn't exist. Not in SOSUS or satellite remote sensing platforms, or naval sensors found on surface or subsurface ships or even on aircraft with vast scan distances like the MQ-4C or P-8. Submarines can locate and track each other for thousands of miles and nothing else is quite as capable.

What you're describing, with tracking and identification distances over "massive distances" does not exist and saying it's "too classified" is just a convenient BS smokescreen to con ignorant fools for a few likes at the expense of this recent incident between the PN and IN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not one to hand out praises easily. PN has earned it.
No, i just believe self criticism to be a more healthier activity and in our case perhaps, balance is a bit too off...

:rofl: Yeah, it's called a submarine.

NavyAgostaSubmarine.jpg

But seriously, you're reading far too much into this event and coming up with wild conclusions. Tracking submarines is just what navies do and the PN is well positioned to track IN submarines transiting nearby waters... it's hardly as if they haven't done it before.

No I don't think he was hinting at that.

Seems you felt hurt,*** is fine bro,but kissing arse like you have been doing for centuries is not fine.:-)
Centuries? Are you sure it wasn't a thousand years?

:rofl: Yeah, it's called a submarine.

Mistral_gran_carena.JPG

But seriously, you're reading far too much into this event and coming up with wild conclusions. Tracking submarines is just what navies do and the PN is well positioned to track IN submarines transiting nearby waters... it's hardly as if they haven't done it before.
Out of curiosity what is your view on self praise? Do you think it is something "healthy"?

No, i just believe self criticism to be a more healthier activity and in our case perhaps, balance is a bit too off...
Well self criticism should happen when one knows both sides of the coins. Needless criticism in a neighborhood where the neighbor is trigger happy, can be seriously counter productive.

I don't care. That's my stance on self-praise. I really don't care. What you guys do in your spare time is your business and if you'd like to pat yourselves on the back during it, then whatever, that's your choice. It doesn't effect or bother me, so I don't give it any though or concern.
I apologize if that irritated you. You're one of more esteemed members of the forum and a great value addition so i don't want to annoy you or anything.

Of nothing much that your defence minister threatening NW on 28th oct a day before he went mute and he dint threaten NW even when asked about the 7 soldiers deaths in an interview.:-)
Do you write scripts in your past time? i think we can be good pen friends...

This poster posts a whole load of bullsh!t, that I start to think he is an indian, a false flagger...

Many years ago I was speaking to the naval attaché in UK. At that time Pakistan had "eyes and ears" all over Indian ocean. according to him, if "they" know our true capabilities , what we say in Urdu "un kay paoon say zameen nikal jaey ge".

O bas kar de bhai. It's already established that the Indian Navy is much better equipped and more advanced than us. If we have it, it's safe to say they have it too.

Failures like PNS Mehran don't bring much faith to their claims.

Detection was probably done by s SOSUS kind of setup - in fact we should expect that PN has such a system in place already.

Back
Top Bottom