What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

Business Insider, The Diplomat and The National Interest are not to be outdone. There is an aviation site called The War Zone.

You twit head Su-57 is worst stealth design all among 5th gen jet @Frostbite :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
You think that because you've been reading Business Insider and The Natl Interest which I just proved are spreading libelous nonsense.

or are you reading The Diplomat ?

thediplomat1_1_by_kgb950-dch0mdr.png

Are you saying Su-57 don't have S duct intakes? Anyway, it's not a big deal. It's only used for counter terrorism.

main-qimg-800f3f250677fd018aef7e1cca4ea98f

Su-57.jpg

ou think that because you've been reading Business Insider and The Natl Interest which I just proved are spreading libelous nonsense.

or are you reading The Diplomat ?
I'm not reading that news crap but i believes what are Janes, flight global, and aviation weekly said @Frostbite , they said it is not all aspect/broadband design like F-22 is @Frostbite , they said Su-57 only has head on stealth comparable to RAFALE @Frostbite :p::P;):enjoy:

It's possible. Su-57 is a big *** plane. Rafale is much smaller.

Su-57.jpg

1657405-104x692.jpg

No its not even close. The whole point of the su 57 is to match the F-22. Its basic military doctrine. Same reason that Stalin got the atomic bomb. That's not even what Janes said. As I said, not even close.

I'm not reading that news crap but i believes what are Janes, flight global, and aviation weekly said @Frostbite , they said it is not all aspect/broadband design like F-22 is @Frostbite , they said Su-57 only has head on stealth comparable to RAFALE @Frostbite :p::P;):enjoy:
No they didn't haha. But I know where you got this. There was a Janes hot link in the Business Insider piece. Try the link right now.

Here's what it says:

Error 404

page not found !

No its not even close. The whole point of the su 57 is to match the F-22. Its basic military doctrine. Same reason that Stalin got the atomic bomb. That's not even what Janes said. As I said, not even close.

Su-57 is supposed to replace Su-27. Rafale is supposed to replace Mirage 2000. F-22 is supposed to replace F-15. None of them ever happens.

BTW, you can see Su-57 has very little surface area in the front and at the side. Very low RCS despite large size.

proxy.php

So F-22 have similar size to Su-57 but have a RCS of bird 0.0001 meter square head on but Su-57 has a head on RCS of a 1 meter

The numbers are claimed, not proven. Personally, I think F-22 and Su-57 both have about a quarter of the RCS of F-15 and Su-27, respectively. There are limits to RCS reduction, the main method of which is by RAM.

To achieve 0.0001 m^2 RCS you need it to be 0.01 m by 0.01 m or 1 cm by 1 cm. I don't think that's possible.

Even black hair does not absorb 50% of incoming visible light and you tell me RAM can absorb 99.99% of incoming radio? I don't think it can.

No they didn't haha. But I know where you got this. There was a Janes hot link in the Business Insider piece. Try the link right now.

Here's what it says:

Error 404

page not found !
you're worst troller without base compare to J-20 it is not finished and all aspect design, look you twit head Russian has different war philosophy than a western country they believes in maneuverability/agilty that why they don't make Su-57 fully/all aspect stealth @Frostbite they want to shoot & scoot tactics from their Su-57, means that Su-57 fires BVR on it targets from the save distance and run @Frostbite ;):enjoy:

you're worst troller without base compare to J-20 it is not finished and all aspect design, look you twit head Russian has different war philosophy than a western country they believes in maneuverability/agilty that why they don't make Su-57 fully/all aspect stealth @Frostbite they want to shoot & scoot tactics from their Su-57, means that Su-57 fires BVR on it targets from the save distance and run @Frostbite ;):enjoy:

Su-57 stealth isn't THAT important. Su-57 is armed with Kh-59MK2 missiles range more than 500 km. It attacks from safe distance beyond air defense range. Kh-59MK2 has low RCS, very fast.

The numbers are claimed, not proven. Personally, I think F-22 and Su-57 both have about a quarter of the RCS of F-15 and Su-27, respectively. There are limits to RCS reduction, the main method of which is by RAM.

To achieve 0.0001 m^2 RCS you need it to be 0.01 m by 0.01 m or 1 cm by 1 cm. I don't think that's possible.

Even black hair does not absorb 50% of incoming visible light and you tell me RAM can absorb 99.99% of incoming radio? I don't think it can.
Its not about RAM but its also carefully design shape to avoid 90 degree angle (corner reflectors) as much as you can and its also using RAS (radar absorbing structure) so it is possible to make jet of 62 feet with a RCS of bird @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

and visible light have different properties than radio waves you brain fart @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Su-57 stealth isn't THAT important. Su-57 is armed with Kh-59MK2 missiles range more than 500 km. It attacks from safe distance beyond air defense range. Kh-59MK2 has low RCS, very fast.

And what about the air to air fight between the stealth jets @undertakerwwefan o_Oo_O

And what about the air to air fight between the stealth jets @undertakerwwefan o_Oo_O

Ukraine and Japan are the only countries hostile to Russia and claim Russia land like Crimea and Kurils and threaten to invade Russia to take land. Ukraine only has Su-27 no match for Su-57. Japan has F-35 but it's no much threat Su-57 can handle F-35.

Ukraine and Japan are the only countries hostile to Russia and claim Russia land like Crimea and Kurils and threaten to invade Russia to take land. Ukraine only has Su-27 no match for Su-57. Japan has F-35 but it's no much threat Su-57 can handle F-35.
potential threat are emerging there more stealth fighter jets in future than currently and don't bring that crap again and again that main enemy of Russia is Ukraine and Japan @undertakerwwefan the main potential threat for russia is USA/NATO @undertakerwwefan keep this crap for yourself @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

potential threat are emerging there more stealth fighter jets in future than currently and don't bring that crap again and again that main enemy of Russia is Ukraine and Japan @undertakerwwefan the main potential threat for russia is USA/NATO @undertakerwwefan keep this crap for yourself @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

NATO has good relation with Russia. NATO has no land claim on Russia like Ukraine and Japan do. Anyway, I think Su-57 is pretty good in air to air to defend Russia land from Ukraine and Japan.

Back
Top Bottom